Lohan Driver -- Zero to Dangerous in 2.5 Secs

1/10/2010 4:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan didn't even have a chance to buckle up before her driver gunned it down an alley last night -- allegedly tagging a photog so hard, he needed medical attention.

Lindsay Lohan

As we previously reported, Lindsay's driver is now a person of interest in a criminal assault with a deadly weapon investigation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TheMiss

Im sorry but the guy couldn't have been that hurt because after they hit him he still took a pic of Lohan. Also if your hand is what hurts, why are you limping and saying you almost died. The video shows a bunch of nothing happening, just you trying to make it seem worse than it was for the law suit you were dreaming up in your head.

Vonn

Move your fat a$$ the next time. You should have enough sense to get out of the way, moron.

tiv

Yes i agree the paps need to get their butts out of the way i dont feel sorry for them god!! these people have rights to leave not be stalled off by paps i hope the judge throws it out of court paps are at fault let the people drive for god sakes terrible

Homer

TIP FOR INVENTORS
"Just take anything and put a digital clock in it". - Homer Simpson

Skeep

The photo hound should know better and honestly while it's his job or attempted job to get photos of the people of interest (to others, not myself) it would be nice to not have flashing cameras in your face when your trying to drive a car. I think that it's really bs that people can't drive their cars without having a camera in their face and especially with the flashes going off 30 times in a few seconds.

There should be a ruling on this issue. Aren't these cameras good enough to take a photo without a flash? My 200.00 camera can take a great photo in almost complete darkness.

== Happy 2010 ==

juan loco

THE FAT MAN , JUST WANT MONEY TO KEEP EATING LIKE A PIG

Eric

I'm sure this dumbazz photog tried really hard to get out of the way. I personally wish his dumbazz would have been run over. I hope you idiots at tmz don't think any one of you would get any sympathy if this happened to you. Sure, we like the stories about celebs, but we don't give a shuit about you.

bambam

HAHA fat AZZ good thing you pig wasnt in a X-ing crossing.. you could have gotten paid... But your dumbazz was asking to get hit... HAHA I hope your hand never works again.. that will teach you..

SickofTMZ

Maybe Tubs will move out of the way of a moving car next time. What a tosser!

kromen

SET UP! That fat ass has one camera, no equipment, was three feet away from the car. And whoever that woman was, I hope she was licensed to practice medicine. She might have easily "aggravated" his "injuries".

tiv

I thought they have new Paps law now this guy just was laying on the dam car wow there needs to be more law put in for these peope to stay 200 ft away from them i dont feel sorry for this fat ass looking for money !!

steve

flatten the lot of them, parasites.........

Shane

"I almost died yo!" The only way that he almost died is from a massive heart attack. The real victim in this situation is the poor 650i. I'm sure its going to take a long time to scrub the stinch of loser off of it.

Robin

I hope the car is OK. If a car is taking off and you don't move and get hit, you should have to pay them to fix the dent you left. What a dumb ass and then he is going to fake that he is hurt and call 911; what a F*#$ if I was the responder from 911 that got called out and saw this guy and found out what happened I would make sure before I left that somthing on that guy was broke even if I had to do it my self.

Alyx

Exactly...stay out of the way when cars are passing by and do not jump in front of vehicles as they are pulling out. Is a photo worth your life? And it is your fault if you jump out in front of the car. Stay home.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments