Megan Fox's New Pad

1/10/2010 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's that time of the month ... Megan Fox recently bought a brand new house for just under $3 million.

The gorgeous wannabe actress' new Los Feliz 4 bdrm/5 bath estate is over 4000 square feet and features a gourmet kitchen, media/pool table room, several terraces with city views and a swimming pool.

Brian Austin Green is going to be really busy keeping this place in order.

Spellchamp

30. @ Spellchamp-

I didn't judge her acting skills. I haven't seen her. I was just annoyed at the stupid notion that the equation bad skills plus tits plus mansion MUST have an "empty head" in it. And I presumed BD is less smart than MF because I guess he has not managed to purchase a mansion.

Neither have I, btw. But then I didn't call her stupid for the simple reason she is a girl with "nice tits".

Posted at 12:36PM on Jan 10th 2010 by A.B.

*****************
Point taken, A.B.
*****************

31. If, as a matter of fact, Megan Fox is hired because of her looks and nothing else, it doesn't reflect badly on her, but on the producers of her films. Go ridicule them! Much more appropriate.

Posted at 12:39PM on Jan 10th 2010 by A.B.

Another good point.

And whoever gets the part gets paid truckloads of cash if the movie does well (depending on their contract, of course), and their overall talent does not matter much.

Throw in a sequel (or more) and the obligatory marketing and media exposure, and the money-making formula is fully exploited.

This is the essence of Hollywood. "Reflection" is not really part of the equation.

A.B.

@ Spellchamp -

"But what I'm trying to get you to see is that when a script calls for, say, "a very attractive, sexy female..." with whatever physical characteristics it may specify and the overall quality and QUANTITY of lines given to that character don't have much depth, then virtually anyone can play the part."

I'd like to address that. One, it doesn't mean that this special anyone must be stupid. Second, producers believing anyone can play that part, are usually mistaken. There was only one Marilyn Monroe and one Brigitte Bardot. There are millions of beautiful people, men and women, but very, very few have that extra quality called charisma or screen presence. And it has nothing to do with IQ, whether the person is a genius or dumb as a pole.

Quite interesting phenomenon, actually.

Just sayin'

CLOSE YOUR DAMN LIPS OVER YOUR HORSE TEETH FOR ONCE MEGAN!

Just sayin'

"The gorgeous wannabe actress.."

Finally you guys print the TRUTH!

Jim

Please tell me that the house is 40,000 square feet.

Kellz

Great! Who cares...

**Top heavy? www.dress4urchest.com **

d33

Good for her. I have a regular job & trying to purchase a place, but I'm struggling to save up 7K for a down payment. I wish I could get help.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3