Balloon Dad -- Inmate #1279435

1/11/2010 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever wondered what regret looks like ... take a look at Richard Heene's newest mug shot.

Heene was photographed today after turning himself in to the Larimer County Detention Center, where he was sentenced to spend 90 days behind bars.

Q

More information about his new home, including visiting hours for those interested in paying him a little visit. I'm sure he'll get lots of visitors from his fellow inmates---what con doesnt want to get some notoriety while behind bars? You think the dudes in jail there dont know about him and his craziness and treatment of his kids? He best be in protective custody for 90 days or he might need a Proctologist when he's released.

Colleen

Don't you think he kind of looks like Moe from the Three Stooges?

exbff

I hear Boy Band hair is tre tre populair among inmates.

Mari

This squint-eyed weasel gets off on this attention.

KINGOFHORROR

Picture Description of a JACKASS!

Ziggy

Do a comparison photo of him now and after he becomes a butt queen jailhouse sissy. That's a photo I'd pay to see.

melissa

He is a terrible example of a parent. He still blames everybody but himself. There are 2 videos out and he tells his kids to get back and the other one he blames his wife for letting go of the tether. His wife will do her time after he gets out of jail so the kids will have a parent raising them. He said he only pleaded guilty to keep his wife from getting deported. Maybe she should leave and take the kids with her. The kids are only learning that they are not responsible for their actions and everyone else is to blame. He should have gotten a lot longer sentence. The kids even said they were told to lie about it and now the dad is saying everyone else is lying and they told the truth the whole time. DISGUSTING and PATHETIC

Maggie

What a dumb schmuck. He may be protected in the showers, but I hope that Bubba finds him and makes him shut up and bite the pillow. CPS should take the kids away from these freaking losers.

Darlene

What a pathetic, poor excuse of a father!!!
Enjoy your jail time ROFLOL!!!!!

Jezzy

They all should be jailed, not only
for that balloon hoax but for them
icky home hair cuts.

Bonnie

mark my word, he will scream and hollar, cry foul, whine, file lawsuits or whatever it takes to get as much attention as possible to stay in the spotlight while he's there--And the media will oblige him...........and the wheels keep on turning to feed the masses.

shuffler

He will forever be remembered as the finest actor in recent memory.

"Mayumi, who the f___ released the f____ balloon, you f____en fu__s. Oh my god, I can't f____ believe it. It was supposed to stay here. F____ sh__, f___en beeyatch, where is the f____ boy! Call the f___en emergency services, my god...the f___en balloon is airborne!"

Classic. Gripping. Drama. Determination. Triumph.

Jerry Martin

He looks like a damned moron. I wonder why?

Is it really important

I hope he gets killed in prison. There I said what everyone is thinking but too scared to say.

Melissa

Yeah...I don't see regret on his face. He loves to see his own face...and he knew idiots would be posting it everywhere. He is such a loser

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments