Balloon Dad -- Inmate #1279435

1/11/2010 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever wondered what regret looks like ... take a look at Richard Heene's newest mug shot.

Heene was photographed today after turning himself in to the Larimer County Detention Center, where he was sentenced to spend 90 days behind bars.

Rita

Take the kids away, send the crazy bitch back to Japan, keep this moron cloistered for about 20 years so we do not have to hear him blather on and on about how innocent he is. Boycott any mag or tv station that pays this arrogant and stupid bastard any money for an interview.

Rudi

That is not regret on his face, he is grimacing, he just saw all the Bubbas lining up nekkid to grab a piece of his stupid ass. What a jerk. Take the kids away, maybe they can be salvaged, right now they are loud mouthed vulgar little barbarians, thanks to such wonderful parents.

Al

Biggest idiot EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al

I agree, quit giving this guy what he wants---ATTENTION!!

Good or bad, you are playing right into his idiot hand by even printing about him. I am even mad at myself for commenting!!!

Stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Politico Pablo

The caption should read "things just aren't working out well for me".

JP

The face of a man who should not have had kids.

Sueze

He is hideous and I am sooo sick of hearing about them. The media ought to be ashamed of itself for giving this family any publicity what-so-ever. That's what he wants. He's going to do his 90 days and be on the talk show circuit. Sad.

mswings

He is a sick man. He blames everyone else and even tries to blame little Falcon saying that the child has only spoken English for 3 years??? I hope he gets some type of therapy in jail. He clearly lives in his own world.

radarluv

#38 Politico Pablo, great comment!!!

michelle

gee 32 a little harsh i don't think he should be hated to that extreme. ur funny tho.

why?

He looks like he could totally beat all your a$$'s if he wanted to. Dude is a genuine bad a$$! I think he is sexy and smart. He fooled the whole world. Who else besides Orson Welles has ever done that? Give him a break, all you judge rs out there just wish you could be more creative and fun like him. Tomorrow we can drive around this town, let the cops chase us around. Somethings lost; but something might be found to take it's place. Hey Jealousy!

skylift

Why are you people being so negative? Balloon Dad's plan is a GIANT SUCCESS!! I mean he did want to become famous right? Pretty realistic reality show where we follow him around, if you ask me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3