The Conan O'Brien Contract Game!

1/11/2010 6:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, some real stakes in the Jay Leno - Conan O'Brien dispute -- and you can decide how it all shakes out.

It's the super-awesomely fun Conan O'Brien Contract Game.

All you gotta do is make Conan catch his ever-changing contract --without letting Jay's big head get in your way.

Good luck!

a long time Leno fan!

LOL

LOVED it!!!!!

efnsteve

You guyth are all tho thtupid and thilly!

GingerRogers

I have watched Conan O'Brien for many years. I am guessing that those who don't like him, never watched him before watching him on the Tonight Show.. HE was funnier when he had more liberty to speak his mind. I wish he didn't have to be so "PC" as he seems to have to be on the Tonight show. I hope wherever he ends up, he is able to have more freedom on his Show!

doz

Actually, I love Leno and can't wait for his return to late night. Conan is a little too odd for me!

UGGGGHHH

Welcome back JAY LENO. You were ALWAYS the man for THE TONIGHT SHOW.

Nobody ever watched CONAN, and the RATINGS PROVED IT.

GREAT JOB TMZ. I'm still laughing. Your the BEST!

virginia

Conan`s stupid, not funny. Leno is funny!

Hmmm

So if COnan bolts, who pays out the contracts of all the OTHER people that make the show work? He isn't scripting his own bits and running the cameras. I'm guessing those folks don't get the guarantees that he's gotten. Well maybe he'll take a page out of Letterman's book and pay them out of pocket as letterman did during the strike a couple of years back.

M

Conan, Letterman, and Fallon are mean. Jay is nice. I wish Jay Leno the best!

Better Than You

Jay Leno can go suck a bag of ¢ocks.

justagirl

Fun Game! :)

LindaLou

Neither of these guys deserve to be pitted against each other simply because NBC executives are idiots. They were both mistreated by NBC. Leno was on top of the late-night game when he was given his 5-year notice, and was still on top when he was finally shown the door. Conan hasn't even had one full year to pull it together. NBC execs suck. I think Jay and Conan should BOTH go to Fox and NBC can go on and die already.

Simone

Hahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhha.

This game provides some fun, for sure!!!!!!!!! ; )

progamer97

@ #52, sypher:

screenshot or it didn't happen.

david

I got 98 contracts.

Rufus

Jay is a classy guy. It was Jeff Zucker who dumped Jay, when he was # 1 in the ratings and making tons of money for NBC. He and "the suits" were afraid "cooler" Conan would bolt and go to another network. They feared another Letterman scenerio. Dimwits! Classy Jay could have screwed them royally, but stayed at NBC & agreed to the 10 PM fiasco. Now that unfunny, nervous Conan has bombed big time, they want to bring Jay back to 11:30, but only for a half-hour, keep potty-mouth Conan and dud Jimmy Fallon. What a disaster. Why does Zucker still have a job?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments