TMZ Live: Simon's Exit, Leno & Conan

1/11/2010 5:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gary and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including Simon Cowell's exit from "American Idol" and the ongoing late night battle between Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien.

TMZ Live: Click to watch
Also: Brittany Murphy's 911 call, Lindsay Lohan's accident with a pap and getting sex tape consent.

Plus -- How are the new TMZ Live chairs?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Elizabeth

Ya'll need to just leave Mike and Gary alone. They are NOT fat. Fat is when you need a crane to take you from your house to your wedding!!!
You guys look great-forget the haters!!!

Courteney Maydaniuk

Hey Hi Harvey and Mike

I hear that TMZ sports will be out soon. So I wonder have you ever thought about doing TMZ teens and Tweens. Maybe if not a daily thing but at least once a month or at least a page or two. I watch you everyday with my mom but sometimes the things you talk about don't apply to kids my age (although I do enjoy your humour yes humour with a u I'm Canadian)

Also do you have a take your kid to work day... never mind most of your staffers are to young to have a kid in high school.

Courteney from Canada

p.s. If I ever get to LA, can Harvey tell me where I can get something good to eat I'm a vegetarian,
pss When I get famous can I come on your show for an interview. oooh darn got to go the teachers coming over here...

Ricky

Yay! New chairs! Haha

Adi

Notice how Harvey's chair higher up than Mikes lol

Chris in Canada

What story caused Mike to run off so quickly on Friday. We missed you!

Sue

great chairs. why is Harveys taller than Mikes????

Crazy Bennett

Harvey, why are you afraid of Howard Stern and keep avoiding Artie Lange questions/comments.

Adrian

Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol, Sarah Palin joining Fox News, Mark McGwire admit to using steroids, what else is going to happen on this lovely Monday?

Miss Lyss

THE CHAIRS!!!!!

lol I love it. I hope you guys are more comfy from here on out. ^_^

Brody Blane

Why do you super-impose TMZ on some of your photo's??

anita

New chairs! Yay! Now Mike can look as skinny as he really is!

PLEASE

Love new chairs. Mike will feel more comfortable. I NOTICED HARVEY'S IS HIGHER UP. I bet in a few days Harvey won't like his.

D from L.A.

Hey Harvey,
Congrats on the new chairs, they look like they would be more comfortable.

sarah

OMG!!!! NEW CHAIRS. Who spang for those comfy lookin' babies? Was it Harvey, Mike, or a 'group effort'? Now no more complains from the peanut gallery. Good on you! Love the show.

Huggles.

Jenna

Is Harvey afraid of Howard Stern or something? Not one story about Artie Lange's stabbing himself 9 times and no 911 tape?

Anybody else, they would be all over it. Howard talks about the worms who tried to leak the story to TMZ and still no comment from TMZ or story? Are you guys afraid of Howard? Seems like it, hmmmm

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments