'Big Brother' Girls Stay Connected - at the Mouth

1/12/2010 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Big Brother" 11 losers Lydia Tavera (left) and Michele Noonan (right) were caught sloppin' up each others' faces at Here Lounge in West Hollywood on Saturday night.

Big Brother

The lovely ladies may have gotten away from the Big Brother house, but not the cameras.

Casey

I have some sympathy with justsaying, although I think I'd go a little bit further and say it's be a good thing if the entire human family went the way of the dinosaur. If the process gets started with white folks, fine by me, but then I hope the process continues with the rest of us. Even after white folks go, that human stain will continue with the rest of us.

Casey

Kinda makes me wonder what else these gals were sloppin' up later that same night. Can anyone spare a kleenex?

Sam

trasy reality show losers who do nothing but party trying to be famous

KELC

All of these shows are just stupid, when are people going to stop watching them? Every show that isn't any good has to have gay shots in them-I guess for drama or something

Hollywood

TMZ why don't you MENTION----- HERE LOUNGE is in the HEART of WeHO and is a gay and lesbian bar. Oh, that would make the story less interesting if we knew that. I saw a major actress there making out with someone and didn't give it a second thought. So what, she's gay, bi, or whatever. BTW I'm straight and married, there because a friend frequented the place. Again, big deal.

Straight people kiss in bars too. YAWN.

TMZ stop omitting pertinent information, and let's get back to Where TF is Tiger Woods? Now that's a story-what a coward.

Sue Wong

14. 5. Um....let's see. White + woman = lesbian. It's so frigging true. You can't find a White Woman on this planet who isn't either Lesbian or, as a minimum, bi-sexual. And that's a good thing for the rest of us because they are the ones who produce children. And since they don't, Minorities are going to be the majority a hole lot faster. Now, what we need is more White Men going down that path. And......it seems........they are. Minorities don't have to do anything to make them go away. They are doing it on their own. So let's let them go all out. I love the fact that they support this behavior so vehemently. They are fast going the way of the dinasour. And the rest of us get front row seats to witness it. So let's let them keep believing that this is a good thing and that this is what God wants. One day the last few are going to wake up and all they are going to see are Hispanics Asians and Blacks and wonder just what the heck happened. I love it.

Posted at 1:12AM on Jan 12th 2010 by justsaying

Number 5 (Justsayin) ...Nah that wont happen because you Blacks are too busy shooting each other to death every day or are in prison being guarded by our white men. Second white guys do not mate with Black woman for too many reasons too list. We are and always will be the minority. Its our world your just an unwanted pest living in poverty. Wish full thinking on your part though "Just Sayin"

Posted at 6:59AM on Jan 12th 2010 by Justsayingalso

Actually, justsayingalso why assume the writer is black. They're other minorities who could have written that or even a white in disguise. Furthermore, inter-racial marriages are on the rise. I've been asked out by more whites than blacks my whole life. My husband (deceased) was a white man and my current is also. Professional of Swedish descent. Two of my sisters are married to white American men. I've just returned from an extended holiday to the Caribbean and black females were there from all over the world with white husbands and children. Cut the racist crap, people are people. White girls do want to experiment in bisexuality and such but that's mostly confused young women, some do grow out of it. Yes, Ive been hit on by white women too. Never gone that way. However, I'm not homophobic in any way. To each his own. On topic, I don't like Michele or Lydia and certainly an odd pair. Where's Jessie?

jane

Which Big Brother was Michelle on?
The only Michelle I remember was the crazy drunk one who stalked Jessie.

tiv

Fisrt off Stephen from bb 10 took the photo all the houseguests are friends and Lydia and Michelle and Russell are good freinds off the show now and just having fun wow everyone belive what they see wow Lydia is very nice girl and so is michelle so back off !!

QuitTheStereoTypes

I hate when people stereo type. Each person lives the way the want to suck it up and move on. Last time I checked America was a free country.

grumpyoldman

Oh no, sweet Michelle. Lydia is so gross...couldn't you find a hot chick to make out with?

Jeff and Jordan are currently running the next Amazing Race...

R.Zimmerman

4. Um....let's see. White + woman = lesbian. It's so frigging true. You can't find a White Woman on this planet who isn't either Lesbian or, as a minimum, bi-sexual. And that's a good thing for the rest of us because they are the ones who produce children. And since they don't, Minorities are going to be the majority a hole lot faster. Now, what we need is more White Men going down that path. And......it seems........they are. Minorities don't have to do anything to make them go away. They are doing it on their own. So let's let them go all out. I love the fact that they support this behavior so vehemently. They are fast going the way of the dinasour. And the rest of us get front row seats to witness it. So let's let them keep believing that this is a good thing and that this is what God wants. One day the last few are going to wake up and all they are going to see are Hispanics Asians and Blacks and wonder just what the heck happened. I love it.

Posted at 1:12AM on Jan 12th 2010 by justsaying

Sort of sounds like wishful thinking, but you might just be on to something here. Cultural Anthropologists: Remember, you heard it here first.

Kelsie

24. Just wondering if anyone knows if Jeff and Jordan are still together? I would be shocked if they are, as very few of these reality "romances" last. Michelles husband seemed like he loved her and was very protective of her. I really hope she did not leave him for the "glamorous" world of an ex reality show contestant. But what the hell do I know.

Posted at 1:34PM on Jan 12th 2010 by LTBK

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/12/big-brother-kissing-girls-lydia-tavera-michele-noonan-photo-picture/2#comments#ixzz0cRutWDcw

She DID leave her husband for this so-called glamorous life. I knew both of them before she went on the show. She came back, cheated on him, and completely broke the poor guy's heart. She can tell her fans whatever she wants and they may believe it but that's because they aren't close enough to the source. She completely changed and all she cares about is her new party wannabe celebrity lifestyle. Trust me when I say the majority of her old friends are disgusted with who she has become. It's really and truly SAD.

Stacey

LTBK: I think they are seeing each other but you can always go onto the jokerupdates.com site and sometimes they have pictures or tweets to read from Jeff and Jordan

Grumpyoldman: The AMAZING RACE!!! wow that is exciting I cant wait to see them - perfect show for those 2

whatever

Kelsie

29. Kelsie, all of that may be true, but what's also true is she filed for divorce before going on BB. Hubby couldn't have been as shocked as you suggest.

Posted at 11:19PM on Jan 12th 2010 by whatever

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/12/big-brother-kissing-girls-lydia-tavera-michele-noonan-photo-picture/2#comments#ixzz0cTaKaubC

That not exactly how that happened. Maybe they had issues, but he was behind her 110% while she was out there. She also spoke about how much she loved and missed him on the show. Then when she came home, she was claiming she WANTED to file for divorce before the show, not that she did. But her behavior during the show showed a different story and so did the way Tim and their mutual friends rallied for her while she was out there. Tim has been in complete shock with the way things have gone down.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments