Octomom Not Fit For Fitness

1/12/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now we know why Octomom Nadya Suleman works out in the middle of the night ... it's easier to get into the gym when you're persona non grata.

Octomom Not Fit For Fitness

We found out Octomom fell behind on her membership fees at least three times at 24 Hour Fitness. Looks like the gym has a 3 strikes rule, because our sources say Octomom's membership was yanked January 4.

As for what led up to the termination ... Octo apparently used at least two credit or debit cards that were declined.

Suggestion -- if Octo needs a workout, she can lift her 14 kids.

Man Whore

There is no excersize that will help tighten that extremely loose gaping hole between her legs! Her tampons are a whole role of toilet paper with floss tied to it!!!!

len

Anubis- Your post is a reflection of yourself.--You disgust me.--What a mentality .--- If she wants yo have 14 children , let her--- .A decent, loving,woman, who actually has real love,caring and respect for a child-----and a nurturing instinct---will bring children into this world who they can love and care for themselves---and the financial aspect is intrinsic . That is to say, that, as well as love the child-- the individual [' mother'] is able to support her child[ children] herself-and not rely on the state. Otherwise, I would have to say that is tantamount to the state being the mother, and the vesicle that spawned the child or children--a foster for the state. Women who inscriminantly spawn children without the financial means to support the child --present and future---should keep their legs crossed or utilize another form of birth control.[ and definitely have IVF ]If the individual wants to have children-that is her choice---not that of the individual taxpayer, who pay their own way, support their own children --and should not have to pay a skyver's way as well, including their multitudinous children. Perhaps you, and those of your mentality view this as a way of income,so that you do not have to work. Pop ou children--let them work for you. I have mental and visual picture of you and your ilk. It ugly. How many children can you fit in your trailer.? Do You need to lose weight.? Use recreational drugs ? Drink ? Or just generally, are you a couch potato.? I don't know you-- these are just questions that arise having read your post.

Tee

Octomom has a ready made gym at home. All she has to do is,clean up her house,wash all the dishes-3 meal a day, pick up all the toys the kids leave on the floor, wash clothes everyday for her 14 children. Even her doctor will be amazed at the of weight she dropped.She'll drop two dress sizes aweek. Smile ,your on candy camera!!!!!

len

Anubis--slight correction: 'Should NOT have IVF' . BTW-- Are you ??--On social assisstance. How many " Children " do you have. Based upon you post, a social image comes to mind.

Ben

53. It's good to see that she's taking her health seriously. I doubt that any employee of 24HourFitness told. It was most likely a fellow customer. For those who are complaining about the number of kids that she has- grow up. She has reproduction rights whether anyone else likes it or not. I suspect some people are envious of this woman.

Posted at 1:08PM on Jan 12th 2010 by Ana

Envious? Of a uterus the size of the Staples Arena?? Gimme a break!! If you don't mind keeping her and her litter of twits, then good for you. Probably because you get welfare, too, so it makes you happy that you aren't the only one.

Also, are you sure that's her 'working out'? I could have sworn that was one of those rare rhinos and was going to see how long it took TMZ to get the money for finding THAT huge piece of work.

Man Whore

Looks like she is getting ready to hook up with Jon Gosselin so they can have another eight.

Gggg

Tmz does not say who gave them this info. Anyone think maybe NS gave the info? She is a media wh@re and it got her in the paper once again, just like the photo op at 24 hour. Maybe she just wants a little more attention. If people were stalking her, than there would be alot more pics. out there. Pics only show up when she wants and lets them know where she will be.

Ben

Posted at 6:57PM on Jan 12th 2010 by A Real Mother

What are you, this pig's mom; sister; nanny? Get over yourself, this welfare trash is just that...TRASH!! She gets those camel lips done every week, 'works out' in a gym (notice the position; she's keeping the legs up in the air for when she drops another ten or twenty welfare litters'. Stop defending this POS; all she is doing is draining our system. Maybe you are doing the same; all welfare stick together so you can exchange that free cheess and what not. Get over yourself and get back to washing Octuslut's laundey.

len

LOL@Stupidity_____You have misread my post. My first line was repeating Anubis, who said: " if she want14 kids.., let her"...I then go on to say that a real,loving woman would only have a child if she could nurture the child, which intrinsically includes financial abilty, without relying on the taxpayer. I then questioned Anubis about her mentality. Who in their right mind would deliberately bring 14 children into this world, without the financial means. And by the same token, what woman in her right mind would support this senseless act.By no stretch of the imagination do I consider Octo a mother.

Ben

A Real Mother, I humbly apologize, as I, in fact, did misread your post. I read it again, and perhaps working a 17-hour shift today made my eyes go crossed. Again, I am truly sorry for bashing you as it was very much undeserved.

len

Hello, lol@stupidity.......thanks for the apology.I felt that you had misread my post..and I just couldn't bear to have anyone think that I support that despicable woman. ...So I am glad that you reposted. You work long hours...you must be so tired. Take care......'a Real Mother'

Blessings14

TMZ/Harvey, why do u hunt for Nadya just to make her YOUR evening dollar earned? And u talk about her...how dare u.

As for my girl Nadya, bill paid or un-paid, girl u look great. Keep it up. You have what many need...the will to go on. And u do just that. I know u don't need money to pay the bill. 24hr should give u a free membership for life seeing they are getting all this FREE advertisement. And somebody is doing a great job training you. Can't wait to c all your hard work in print.

Give love to all my babies...I miss them. I will see them for the big birthday bash!!!!!

Gggg

Good! maybe NS will see the kids at the birthday bash and spend a little time with them. Duh, of course she will [perfect photo opt time and some money in her pocket] Hard work in print? " Cheating the system for dummies"?

valeri

Looks like her "back injury" that she got worker's comp for is completely healed. Nevermind that carrying 14 kids might have had something to do with a bad back! She should have to pay back all the money she got while scamming the tax payers for being "injured on the job" Money that she used to pay to have more kids while not being able to work!! Isn't this a great country?

hope

LA Fitness is $35 a month. She couldn't come up with $35? How in the world is she paying for 6 nannies and diapers and food and car insurance and all that Starbucks? She says she can't get a job because she wouldn't have time to spend with the kids (and besides she can't live on what she could make - her words not mine). Maybe she should save some cash by getting rid of the nanny she has all night and take care of the kids herself. I wonder, do you think she has ever been alone with all 14 ever? Seems that if a nanny can handle the night shift alone she could too.