Palin Questions Existence Without Fox News

1/12/2010 2:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The future of America would be bleak without Fox News -- this according to Fox News' latest employee, Sarah Palin.

Palin Questions Existence Without Fox News

Outside JFK airport yesterday, we talked to the failed VP candidate -- who just inked a multi-year deal with the news network as a correspondent -- where she posed her first question as a hard-hitting journalist ... "What would America do without Fox News?"

One answer: We'd see a whole lot less of Sarah Palin.

Now discuss amongst yourselves.

Mikey

A whopping 40% of the House Democrats VOTED AGAINST the Civil Rights Act including AL Gore SR!, while 80% of Republicans SUPPORTED it. Republican support in the Senate was even higher.

Jillian

She's entitled to make a living however she chooses and wherever she chooses, so good for her! I like her and she's a breath of fresh air in the Republican Party. I haven't always agreed with everything she's said/done, but I do think she's an intelligent woman, so congrats to Sarah Palin on her new job.

FailinPalin

JustJill, so she can bounce on an official position (GOVERNOR) to cash in? FAKE

Joel

Get ready to see a lot more Republicans and Tea Party supporters on TV, Democrats days are numbered , they are bailing out and on the run a whole lot of them will be ran out of office in November. Bring back the common sense to Washington.

dave

Neo-Comm liberals crack me up!!! Their ignorance and brainwashed little pea brains can't comprehend why FOX, the ratings God in news, leads the world with actual NEWS reporting. MSNBCS, CNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, etc., all take a backseat to FOX because Americans are tired of being lied to and have caught on to the liberal media propaganda machine.

BTW, isn't TMZ the same TMZ that I see regularly appearing on FOX News for celebrity reports? You nuts shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. Without FOX, you'd be stuck with this God awful website, only.

dave

Sweet!!! This will be just like Oli North's "War Stories" series!!!

dave

LOL!!! Kooks on here saying they are going to "boycott" FOX now? LOL!!! Like you morons have ever watched a minute of it anyway! If you had, you wouldn't be as dumb as you obviously are!!! Besides, with their domination in the ratings, you wouldn't be missed anyhow.

dave

The destructive liberal rein of terror is coming to an end. People are pissed off that they were lied to and tricked into voting for obvious Communists. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

dave

Bout freakin' time!!! I'm tired of all the liberal nuts FOX has been drowning themselves in lately!! If I ever seen Shepard Smith in public I'd kick him in his baby nuts!!!

dave

Fox is getting the truth out. This is why 40% of Americans consider themselves Conservatives compared to only 21% considering themselves Liberals. The country is coming back to its senses.

Kat

"traditional Americans"

What is a traditional American? I am guessing you mean someone looks and thinks just like you. America is a melting pot, there is no "traditional American". Additionally where is your benchmark for a "traditional American"? You've got to be a little more specific with your meaningless buzzwords.

Jillian

To FailinPalin - What part of my post where I stated that I didn't always agree with everything she has said/done did you not understand? My point was - it's still a free country, last time I checked, and she's entitled to make a living however she chooses to. I'm guessing that if this were a married GUY with a bunch of kids, we wouldn't even be having this little conversational blog.

ActionJunkie

We'd continued to be fed half-truths and str8 lies by the morning and evening news (non-Fox) who are tanking because of how obvious their "fakeness" is. Thank you Fox News (non commentators ie, Bill, Sean) for at least keeping a sliver of real journalism alive!!

hahahaha!

She'll do her usual winkie, I'm a mom and outraged conservative yapping and the sheep will lick it up like the Kool-aid it is. I wonder how long it'll be before the O'Riley-Palin Sexting messages hit the news, LOL

dave

How is Palin a "failed VP candidate" when the VP is on the bottom of the ticket? She was on the losing ticket because of the Presidential nominee, not because of her.

Btw, why doesn't Harvey called John Edwards a FAILED PRESIDENTIAL AND VP CANDIDATE whenever he doesn't report on his bastard child that he fathered with a whore while his wife was dying from cancer?

Just sayin.....