Snooki Puncher KO'd from His Job

1/12/2010 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki Puncher KO'd from His Job The guy who punched Snooki in the face on "Jersey Shore" won't even be punching the clock anymore -- TMZ has learned he's being fired from his job as a gym teacher at a high school in New York.

NY City Department of Education says they are drafting Brad Ferro's termination letter right now -- and once he gets it, he'll have 30 days to pack up his stuff and split from North Queens Community High School.

Dude had already been banished to a teacher reassignment center in the wake of the punch -- but now, because he was found guilty of simple assault for the Snooki attack -- school officials tell us, "the termination process is underway."

Talk about a black eye on your permanent record ...

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Bring 'Em Young

All these morons that give themselves nicknames deserve to be punched in the face.

Chicago Ray

All this shows is how stupid and ignorant people become once thrust in front of camera's which lends itself to the theory that these shows are even less reality than non reality tagged programming. If this is representative of the majority of American's idea of humor I pray for this country.

Henry

My opion is that Mike "The *****" Sorrentino started this whole thing by buying these clowns drinks so they wouldn't start trouble with him , thats what a ***** does instead of manning up and crack one of them

Woman

I agreed with you that the man should be punished...but I am so glad someone finally punched that damn ugly "Italian" Snooki's face. Eh...tell me if I am wrong, but whatever.

lil dolly

what the **** pinchi chavala he should rot in jail for punching snooki the face he should respect a women not hit her what the hell was his problem ****en stupid ass and for the LOL person **** you mother ****er

bob

i'd punch that dumb bitch in the mouth too if she kept screaming at me like that. stupid whores like that are absolutely worthless to society

Chuck Schick

Dude should have been made a national hero.

ashley

dudes stfu with all that "Snooki deserved to get hit" and "Snooki is such a whore" NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER BE PUNCH OR ABUSED IN ANY KIND OF WAY BY A MAN! what has our world turned into today. obviously a world where we criticizes it's okay for "whores" to get punch on the face on national television. just because of the stuff she's done doesn't mean she needs to be treated with any least respect that any other woman

chester the molester

Seriously a special thanks goes out to Brad you took for the team, That bitch desverd what she got. Women in general think they rule world in bars and clubs and I cant tell how many need a punch in the face. Thank you Brad you are my hero and if I hit the lotto you will be the first person i take care of! Somebody need to crack that bitch aging to imo

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8