Accusations Fly in Sudden Deaths of MJ Giraffes

1/13/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The owners of two celebrity giraffes -- which once belonged to Michael Jackson and roamed freely in Neverland -- are crying "foul play" after the animals mysteriously died.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

PETA sounded alarms this morning when news broke of the giraffes deaths, pointing fingers at the Banjoko Wildlife Preserve in Page, Arizona -- where the giraffes had been living since 2006 -- claiming the preserve was responsible for the deaths due to "improper feeding and/or exposure to cold temperatures."

TMZ spoke with the Banjoko Preserve founder, Freddie Hancock, and she tells us -- "We suspect foul play with the giraffes. There is no other explanation for their deaths. There is currently a police investigation going on. Someone has hurt these giraffes, they were healthy."

A necropsy is currently underway to establish an official cause of death -- but Hancock insists the animals were well taken care of: "There is no sign of infection, abuse, or neglect."

The giraffes -- named JJ and Rambo -- had been at the center of a vicious legal battle between Banjoko and the local city council over a $100,000 bond to cover the animals in case of emergency.

Truth Unblinded

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN WE ALL LATER ::GO TO -------- TMZ LIVE_________________

AND ASK WHY THEY DONT DO ANYTHING AGAINST THIS LITTLE HATER

HERE ON THE MICHAEL JACKSON SITE

This is the problem with you fanatic losers. This is NOT a "Michael Jackson" site. It is TMZ.

Claire

Posted at 1:36PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Claire

Hey cloner stop using my name to say bad things

Dahillzig

To all of the regular MJ fans that post regularly on TMZ boards.

I have notice over the last several weeks the frustration in your words, responding to the kiddy attacks and justifying you expressions. Please STOP.

I normally don't reply...but this is getting really silly. I even know the difference between when the regulars are being cloned. For us MJ fans (who normally) just like to read your interesting replys and debates re: MJ. keep it up...ignore the idiot cloners and MJ haters. They only want to keep you off your topic that so many of us enjoy.
Very broken hearted over MJ's MURDER. I see the pain in his mother, father, sisters and brothers (love The Jacksons: Family Dynasty) eye whenever the speak of their deceased brother. MJ is dead, nothing cam bring him back (wish we could reverse time). I pray that everyone who loved him, find some type of peace...I know I am looking for it daily...Peace & Blessings

Truth Unblinded

I remember during the Victory tour when I got to go backstage and MJ signed my penis. With his lips. I was the happiest 7 year old in the world!

Dahillzig

Yes I really did enjoy that. but actually I was 8
can you send me the picture your father took...Oh I forgot...he wanted it to be YOU!!!!

Truth Unblinded

At 1:43pm--
To all of the regular MJ fans that post regularly on TMZ boards.

Posted at 1:43PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Dahillzig

Then this happened......

At 1:58pm
Yes I really did enjoy that. but actually I was 8
Posted at 1:58PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Dahillzig

LOL, It didn't take long for you to disregard your own advice!

nan

nan

probably the only person mj was ever alone with is a doctor and he ends up dead..greed and fame whores murdered michael jackson

astabasta

115. i think when people start talking about michael jacksons sexuality it is because they are not sure about their own...mj was and is a very strong sexual presence,,everyone seems drawn to him...there really is no need to fight it ..just accept what you feel for this man

Posted at 2:28PM on Jan 13th 2010 by relax and enjoy it

You are absolutely right!

ric

Posted at 2:28PM on Jan 13th 2010 by relax and enjoy it

That sounds like page one of Michael Jackson's how-to book "Child Molestation For Dummies". No need to fight it.....just accept it....relax and enjoy it..... LOL!! Sounds like you are the one a little unsure.

Linda Lovelest

32. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
MICHAEL IS DEPENDING ON US !!!!

Posted at 5:00AM on Jan 13th 2010 by cindee
__________________________

Good Grief cindee....your concern and heartache is really understandable....but enough already......!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD!

Peace
Om

Truth Unblinded

Hey cloner stop using my name to say bad things

Posted at 1:40PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Claire

LOL! Who is real and who is not? Only the PUPPETMASTER KNOWS!!!!!

Claire

MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT DEAD!

Peace
Om

Posted at 2:37PM on Jan 13th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

How are U so sure???

Truth Unblinded

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
MICHAEL IS DEPENDING ON US !!!!

He's depending on you to GET A LIFE!!!!

Claire

LOL! Who is real and who is not? Only the PUPPETMASTER KNOWS!!!!!

Posted at 2:39PM on Jan 13th 2010 by THE PUPPETMASTER