Barron Hilton -- The Ultimate DUI Reward

1/13/2010 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barron Hilton has shown he's not to be trusted behind the wheel of a car -- but that didn't stop his dad from buying him a $60,000 ride as a reward for getting his license back after a DUI bust in 2008.

Barron Hilton

Hilton got his driver's license back Tuesday ... it was yanked after he pled no contest in 2008 to DUI in Malibu, where he allegedly hit a gas station employee with his car.

The 20-year-old went to the DMV and had to re-take his road test. We're told he was sober and he passed. His reward from pops -- a black 2010 Mercedes E550 Coupe.

It may seem like Barron is spoiled, until you realize ... his 15-year-old brother Conrad gets to drive dad's $200,000 Bentley. It's all relative.

i'd be proud too

HOW COME the hilton kids are still alive??? you would think paris wouldve dropped dead by now and this one... omg

whatever

uhHuh

ALL of the Hilton kids are LOOOOSERS. no talent, no morals, no graciousness. GOOD JOB PARENTS!!

While I too wish of their demise from their spoiled rich lives & social retardedness, the only thing sadder is that THIS is likely the ONLY ATTENTION stupid & ignorant SIMONE gets. And that is why you find her here ALL THE TIME with nothing but HATE to offer. That is SAD & UGLY.

Fd

They are a major joke

Revolennon

Will this family please go away!?

Anita

The Hilton family seems very nice, and it looks like all of their kids will turn into responsible adults after all is said and done.

Bringing up endlessly what someone did as a teenager is stupid. Only mean people or mean parents would do that.

The emphasis should always be on helping a child move on and mature out of teenage transgression.
So the Hilton family is doing exactly the right thing.

MsCrystal

Whatever. They may be rich and used to having expensive toys, but that shouldn't mean that you get rewarded for screwing up and putting other people in danger. Wonder what that gas station empoyee is driving. Hope something nice! Oh.. I guess.. allegedly... we're still in that stage?

Julie

UM, I'm confused. I thought that Barron Trump was born to Donald & Melania Trump... Barron Trump is only 2.5 years old. This story would make more sense if you are talking about Eric Trump. However, I'm not sure how old Eric is.

Julie

Ooops! I am clearly confused! All those rich people are the same apparently. I was confusing the Trumps and the Hiltons. Sorry TMZ!

ELEANOR

WHEN I READ CRAP LIKE THIS I WANT TO SCREAM. DADDYO BUYS HIS SNOT NOSED SON AN 80,000.00 CAR BECAUSE THE SNOT GOT HIS DRIVERS LICENSE BACK. AND I THINK OF ALL THE STARVING FOLKS AND THE ECONOMY IN THE UNITED STATES AND NOW WITH THE HORRENDOUS HAPPENING IN HAIITI DADDYO SHOULD HAVE DONATED THE MONEY TO SOME CHARITY AND SEND SOME TO THE POOR FOLKS IN HAAITI. LET THE SNOT NOSED KID TKE A BUS OR WALK.

Jslt

What a sad situation. This family who has so much potential to do good, sure misses the mark. My brother, a Vietnam veteran, another casualty of agent orange, died being owed much money from this family. The money that these children waste alone could help my brother's family immensly. As with everything, "@#$! rolls downhill"....

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

The value of the most important things in life are NOT monetary, something people like the hiltons will never understand.. Yes, it's nice to have money; but when it turns u into a materialistic and vacuous snob, there will be a much higher price to pay than that of a high-end car... We're all here for just a blip in time, in order to learn -- if all one cares about is superficiality, then good luck on the other side, b/c you're definitely gonna need it!

Slytherin Salazar

nothing wrong with having a few drinks, it becomes a problem when we decide to get behind the wheel and think that we can drive...almost every human being goes thru this, and those who disagree can kiss my a*s, hehehe.......oh, tell this dude the next time he wants to party to gimme me a call, i'll drive his car, promise i won't drink!!

CAA

BFD......what's $60,000 to a Hilton? How many Caddy Escalades do you see on the streets?
Jealousy is SO transparent......and UGLY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3