Conan Supporters Slap NBC in the Facebook

1/13/2010 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien's most loyal employees are refusing to abandon their leader -- and have taken to Facebook to rally support for the guy NBC is treating like a redheaded stepchild.

Several people who work for "The Tonight Show" and NBC have united on the social networking site and changed their picture to an Obama-esque image of O'Brien that features the words, "I'm With COCO."

The COCO craze is already spreading like wildfire on FB -- and according to the guy who created the artwork, Mike Mitchell, the image has already been seen by Conan himself.

So far ... no sighting of any "I'm with Chin" or "I Heart Peacock" artwork floating around.

JanisK

"SmoothCriminals" is wrong. Conan's ratings are up 40% since Monday and have destroyed Dave's ratings. Did people feel the same about Jay?

No. His ratings are down 10%. Team Conan FTW.

Romey-Rome

If Conan was so funny, he'd have 3 other offers already.

AK

The t-shirts are selling out already on bustedtees.com

moveover

His ratings are up ... SINCE MONDAY! lol

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I have always appreciated Jay Leno's comedy. In my mind, 'The Tonight Show' starred Johnny Carson. When he left, it was never 'The Tonight Show' no matter what NBC called it. It was 'Jay Leno after the news'. Now it's 'Conan after the news'. I don't care for Mr. O'Brien. He always seems a little desperate to me. Like the skinny kid in school who tried to hard to be liked and have friends.

Chappaquiddick

Someone should take down that picture of Abe Lincoln and put one up of Conan.

Jake

For those of you who are saying I;m team Conan and support Conan could you help out our cause and actually watch Conan tonight. For some reason he i getting more support from the internet then ratings support for his show

Bryan

lmao I just changed my display on facebook to that. :D

Smooth Criminals

Conan's ratings being up is predictable. People are tuning in to watch his meltdown. It's like lookyloos at a train wreck, and O'Brien is milking it for ALL IT'S WORTH. What a pathetic man.

The same thing happened when Letterman's sex scandal broke. So what?

I BE DARNELL

LOOK, HERE IS A CPL.QUARTERS CALL SOMEBODY WHO CARES......

Jack

Support Conan on this Facebook page - "Support Conan - NBC is a pimp"

GG

I'm with Conan. Leno needs to step aside and let Conan do the job that was promised to him. Shame on you, Jay Leno.

Al

O'Brien is a waste of air space. How can this moron get a multi-million dollar contract? UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE.

Dee

He He He... ALLLLRIGHhhht!

pixelww

Where can I get a shirt with that on it? TEAM COCO!