TMZ Live: Conan's Contract & MJ's Giraffes

1/13/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including how Conan may have screwed himself with his contract.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Michael Jackson's dead giraffes, Bill O'Reilly, "Idol" updates and what "grenade" means in "Jersey Shore" speak.

Plus -- TMZ Live's first baby!

jep

MIKE IS UR SISTER HOT THAT WORK 4 TMZ?

Barb

what do u think of the the Sarah Jessica Parker Surrogate Scandal
case? Today the 2nd police chief (Dojack) got a slap on the wrist while the police chief of Martins Ferry (Carpter) got prison time.

Gigi

Why no Artie Lange updates?

Rustin

2 martini lunches? Here in the midwest we got 6 pack nooners at the small town bar.

Ruzland

Will there ever be a TMZ staff bio ? Is Matt related to the man sitting next to him in the TV show (with a moustache).

Jackie O

Harvey!! Omg is that blonde, hottie guy, single? I want to jump on him!! MWAH

Brooke

Mike, I think you look good!

Randy

I think people watching this should not worry so much on how the people at TMZ look , meaning the weight, they are who they are and all are doing a great job.

Misty

HEY HARVEY!!! HEY MIKE!!!!

I love the live show!!! I wish it could be longer!!!

Harvey---I love hearing all the stories from your early journalism
days...would it be possible to just go to TMZ and listen to your
stories all day?

Mike----I think you do great on the live show... people are
crazy...remember not every one likes a string bean like Max

BTW if you watch the show with Eli Roth for Jew not a Jew, Harvey you
are dwarfed by that man horribly!!!

Great job guys!

Fee

I've heard that Cheryl Cole, the pop singer from Girls Aloud will be the 3rd judge on X Factor USA.Simon Cowell is trying to make her into a star here. He even reportedly had problems getting her visa b/c of a racial assault she was charged with years ago. She was cleared of the race charges but charged with the assault. My question to you is, with all of Cheryl Cole's drama, her beauty and her music, is she the new Victoria Beckham? Isn't she going to be the paparazzi's new target?

Allie

Does Conan have a musical background? Maybe FOX will replace Simon Cowell next season on Idol with Conan.... :)

Pebbles

Nevere received the e-mail back to click on link to submit my question. My question is again that I have heard many different times that Dr Murray was out of the room before Michael Died one said 10 mins, another said 30, another I just read said 45 mins. I saw a copy of one of the pages of his death certificate on line and it said 45 mins. You guys must be tired of answering questions about him but he always was and always will be news. I lso heard that La Toya went in his house after he died and stole a few million dollars he had laying around. What's up guys? It is jut never ending. Sorry to ask again if they have already been answered, but I just never got an answer myself. Thanks for your time,Harvey and Mike.

PolarBear

OK, if Conan leaves NBC can I get the phone number for your staffer there with the long wavy blonde hair. She's gorgeous.

b.walker*

Harvey,

Why dont they get rid of Jimmy Fallen and make late night how it used to be...???

Leno followed by Conzie was perfect before. Im suprised Jimmy hasnt come up more in this debate. Secure contract or no one wants to mess with the Jewness of those politics?

b.walker*

Branden

65. Harvey, you should create a TMZ Biggest Loser challenge for your staff. It would probably create some hot competition for Mike, Gary and Dennis.

---------

What is the big red thing that looks like french fries in the background behind Harvey?

---------

How much is a current photo of Tiger going for?

---------

How does NBC not see Fallon is worse than Leno or Conan and why is he the one sitting back not affected?

---------

Is Mike sponsored by LRG or something? I've yet to see him wear any other shirt.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/12/tmz-live-your-questions-answered/5#comments#ixzz0cX2oB1HP

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments