Panic Over Heidi Montag

Topless Photos

1/14/2010 2:11 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0113_heidi_montag_ex-1Moments after Heidi Montag's newest chesticular operation, her assistant went into full panic mode after a camera containing photos of Heidi's bare jumblies went missing during an ambulance ride.

It all went down in November as Heidi was being transported from the hospital where she got the implants to a recovery center via a private ambulance company.

After Heidi was dropped off, her assistant realized a camera containing numerous photos -- mostly showing a topless Heidi during various stages of her new operation -- was M.I.A.

Sources say the assistant called in a red alert to the ambulance minutes after it left the recovery center and ordered the driver to turn around -- but she didn't tell the driver why.

Heidi got her camera back, and one of the photos is featured in this week's People ... we're guessing for a lot of $$$. It's just the way Spencer Pratt rolls.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!r

cris

wouldn't pay $$$$ for the photos -I would pay $$$$ never to have to read about this person ever again. No one cares!

Trooper Tom

Plastic tits are plastic tits no matter who has them and this bimbo media troll is no exception

JFo

"Accidentally" went missing. Right, gotcha.

Simone

VIN - very important news!!!!!!!!! By the way, I think it happened on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides, who cares?????!!!!!

Pookie

I remember when I was a young woman of 23, I remember thinking I was absolutely beautiful in every way. I would not have have changed 1 mm of myself. My body & my face were perfect natural I thought.
Plastic surgery? What a joke!
What mental job does she need?
How insecure?
Nothing inside of her but demons & dragons...

Marakatti

9th. I luv her. The new latest issue of People magazine where Heidi is shining on the cover looking so glamorous and telling us show she got 10 Plastic Procedures done in 1 Day! Is very amazing. I admire her so much. Her music is so good! One More Drink & I'll Do It

Marakatti

I brought some treats
I know that you gon love em
Come eat m panties off of me
Do whatever you feel comes naturally

ERIS

I don't know who's a bigger loser ... the people that get off being first to post by just writing post or SpHeidi!! I think it's a tie.
But if Heidi's so religious .. why would she want to change The Lord's Temple?
She's just another piece of crap and no matter how hot she thinks she looks her singing will still suck ass. Just like the people that die to post first!

Brooke

I like that she's honest about it. Not like the hundreds of other celebrities who all happened to need the same medical procedures or just denied it altogether.

lulu

Um so who thinks the 9th comment was made by spheidi or someone who works for them! They can't be serious...can they?

frito

That girl has an assistant? For what?

Artrina

Plastic and other surgical devices are trash - just like H and S are....

susieq

Can't decide who is the bigger media whore, Simone or Heidi. Both equally obnoxious and dim.

justagirl

It's called "supply and demand" people, do not buy anything with this trashy couple on or in it and businesses will cut off their payday and America can finally breathe easier again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments