Leno and NBC Strike 1 Hour 'Tonight' Deal

1/14/2010 10:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay Leno has made a new deal with NBC, which gives him "The Tonight Show" from 11:35 - 12:35 ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, under the contract Jay had been working under, he was guaranteed the 10 PM hour. By moving him to 11:35, NBC was in breach of his contract and needed to negotiate a new deal. That is now done, sources tell TMZ.

So Conan O'Brien is out, and Jay is restored.

Jay Leno pictures

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40

AlteredStates

Way to go, Jay!

When NBC replaced you with Conan I said to myself, what a mistake. Conan is no match for Jay Leno. Conan's sense of humor suits only a small group of the American public - as his ratings have proven.

But, I wish Conan the best, just not on The Tonight Show. Maybe, Fox will find his humor more appealing to their audiences. Whatever.

The variety style show that NBC placed Leno in was doomed from the start, because of its' format. That show was all over the place with its' herky-jerky style. And, please, get rid of "Ross The Intern". Jay doesn't need a mistress.

TEXAS PRINCESS

Were asleep..I don't care!

Dave

Glad to see jay is back!! Why is he being portrayed as the bad guy when Conan took his job in the first place?

jeff

all conan had to do was move 30 minutes later, what is the big deal

jay leno is the man

sunjiali

SoCelebrities

"Huge fan of Conan O'Brien :-) I am finishing a new fan site http://soconanobrien.com real time news, pics, videos, daily email alerts. Check it out, let me know what you think. -SoCelebrities

SoCelebrities

Huge fan of Jay Leno :-) I am finishing a new fan site http://sojayleno.com real time news, pics, videos, daily email alerts. Check it out, let me know what you think. -SoCelebrities

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40