Jessica Simpson or Bust

1/14/2010 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former singer Jessica Simpson looked really stuffed ... after having dinner at an organic restaurant in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Jess knows natural free-range breasts are much better for you than ones pumped full of preservatives.

James

I love Jessica Simpson's boobs. I think they are wonderful. I wish she would show off her boobs in all their glory. Playboy, are you listening?

stonecold

What the hell were they serving? Elephant?

Ben

50. I dont care what anyone says she is hot and I would not kick her out of bed.

Posted at 2:09PM on Jan 14th 2010 by rob

lol, you couldn't; got a crane?

Daji

i love how you guys said former singer

mikel

She's wonderful, Romo is a jerk an probably only has 2 inches. I would tear that girl up :)

yeah....and?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jean #7:

JUST because one has a NATURAL large breast like Marilyn, dosen't make you an automatic failure. You are way too harsh.

Jessica went and bought her set. Not something I condone, but, I have DD's! And Jean, I'm a normal wife and Mom with a good job, and no, I don't weigh 200 pounds either.

I think the green eyed monster is alive and well in your head. Not all women with big boobs are bimbos and strippers and failures in their life.

bbp

I hate that ignorant skank.

Lis

I like her, but just hate the shape of her nose. Ugh

Deb

The comments calling her fat are ridiculous. She's a size 8 and gorgeous.

Paul Marco

Who gives a crap about this disgusting, no-talent, Texas pig. I swear to god, she's worse than Julia Roberts and Winona Ryder put together...she just goes from man to man like a bottle of cheap whiskey.

bob

People are so jealous. I would knock the curls out of her hair with hours of knocking boots.

Black Power

Bunch of nasty women on this site who hate other women because they are better built than them or have fame and more money than they will ever have. How does this woman effect your lives in any way? So what if she has no talent or can't sing. Any way you can make money these days is fine. If she has to let her breasts do her talking for her, so what. Just keep hanging out on your couches and grow old and fat, while she is out making money. I'm sure no one will notice or care.

Osyrus

I bet her father is wanking off to these new pics right now.

chrissy

If you look close at pictures of Jessica Simpson as a teenager up until now you can tell she has had breast implants and surgery done to her face

Su

Yeah, she is even missing a necklace in this photo...compared to the one on Eonline....totally not completly her.....shame!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments