Skiiboski from 'Idol' -- The Many Mug Shots

1/14/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Skiiboski from last night's "American Idol" is used to being in front of judges -- because the guy has been arrested as many times as DMX ... almost.

TMZ has obtained Antonio "Skiiboski" Wheeler's five mug shots from his arrests in Florida -- which according to Skiiboski's inmate history report from the Orange County Corrections Department, occurred between March of 2005 and December of 2009.

March 2005: Possession of cannabis with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine, escape, and two counts resisting an officer without violence.

November 2005: Ten counts of contempt of court, providing false ID to law enforcement officer, escape during transport, resisting officer without violence, possession of cocaine and battery by detainee in detention facility.

February 2007: Possession of controlled substance of less than 10 grams, providing false ID to law enforcement officer, resisting officer without violence, escape.

August 2008: Violation of probation, driving while license suspended, no registration.

December 2009: Contempt of court.

Wil

WOW TMZ, THATS F#$%ED UP! He is not even famous! You could have let him earn a little bit of money before trashing him. Harvey, dude, I have an idea............Let's run background criminal checks on ALL of your employee's who have appeared on camera. Then let's post them online. While were at it let's run credit reports on your staff as well. Didn't think so.

Harvey, i went to bed thinking you were the most interesting and fascinating person on T.V. Tonight I just think your an a$$hole.

Don't get me wrong, this guy is no one I want to be winning American Idol BUT I do believe he did his time and he CERTAINLY doesn't deserve this.

Are you kidding me?

WTF does this have to do with being racist??? He is in fact black and he DID get arrested a bunch of times. I guess cause he's black we can't acknowledge his record???

"Thanks TMZ for saving us time from listening to this loser again."
Perfectly said "Berta - Pittsburgh"

Latrice

@Ed...uh HI......I was talking about TMZ running background checks on people!!! Go find some business.... everything is not about race!!!!!

Perrey

Re:5. So.....why did you guys look up his past? Did you go searching the criminal records of everyone that made it through to Hollywood last night?
Posted at 4:15PM on Jan 14th 2010 by Latrice

Nah, Only the Black contestants. You know, it's part of their secret "let's-keep-them-down" agenda.

Lippy Loo

Skiiboski needs the SKIIBOOT!!! He has no business being on that show.

NOTSURPRISED

Why is it racist? If he carries himself like a, thuggish, "gangsta" jackass is it really a huge leap to see if he has a record? If he were white and acted like that I would have thought the same thing.

YOU are RACIST.

NOTSURPRISED

@Wil
It's called CONSEQUENCES. Millions of CHILDREN watch that show and it is not in anyone's best interest to have yet another felonious druggie competing. If he is that talented I am sure one of the thuggy rap labels will give him a deal.

Bye-Bye Ellen....

Hey, did #36 call us a box of cheerios??

AnnieSH

To all those claiming TMZ is 'busting' or reporting on him because he's black... I pulled up 40 pages for the tag "American Idol" and checked out the ones TMZ 'busted'. Aside from the small reports they did on ALL the AI contests... here are only A FEW of the ones who TMZ reported had criminal records:

Jessica Langseth,Joanna Pacitti, Emily Wynne-Hughes, Colin Leahy, Amanda Overmyer, and Jessica Sierra.

ALL WHITE!!!!

AnnieSH

Hey! #73! That's a bunch of crap that you are using MY username to make me look bad! Does that give you a big thrill, or are you just pissed b/c I made a good point, A$$?

keysersoze

Can't believe this turd has popped up again, get rid NOW.

Dustin

Why are people surprised? What color is he?
Wow big shocker...not

blanket jackson

i agree with simone if you want to shock people...find a black guy in america that DOSN'T have 5 mug shots!

blanket jackson

the only good thing to come out of the million man march was that only 2 people missed work.

really?

I don't have anything to say I just wish tmz comments had a "like" button...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments