The Bachelor & The Producer

Who'd You Rather?

1/14/2010 3:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka (left) -- and Ryan Callahan (right), the producer who got fired after allegedly hooking up with Rozlyn.

Jake Pavelka & Ryan Callahan
Question is ...

Audrey

Come on is there really any question here? The pilot wins hands down.

Lena

He must have a really good personality.

rico

The real question is, who cares......

Brittney

Really??? Is that chick blind? Or is his personality THAT amazing?

She is smoking hot, I must say!

Kevin

I agree with who cares, but this producer guy is GUTT ugly. It must have involved some cash!!!!

Kevin

Did I say GUTT, I meant BUTT. I can't spell nobetter than I can govern...probably the result of being Kenyan born.

Robin 4rm da hood

OMG. IT WAS THE PRODUCER. . . THIS UGLY DUDE. MIND BLOWING. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE BUY THAT SKANK WHO WOULD PASS ON SUPER FINE ASS JAKE AND GO WITH THIS RYAN. WTF

nof

The funny thing about these "Bachelor" dudes is that they all say the same thing: "My family and/or friends sent my name and photos in, I only reluctantly agreed after a lot of incessant prodding."

Yeah like we're all dumb.

Nof

SingleMomSurvives

Well I know one thing for sure... no wonder he has that big stupid smile on his face. Something tells me it was worth it to him to get fired over. Unfortunately for him, that's all she was good for.

KM

THE PICTURE SAYS IT ALL: ROZ WAS ALL ABOUT THE SHOW BIZ. A MEAN SPIRITED BIMBO W/ AN AGENDA. RYAN DON'T FALL FOR IT....THE REAL PRETTY ONES ARE THE CRAZY ONE. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT JAKE, NOT HER.

rhbjorn

Comme on guys. It was a storyline, there was no hook up. They wanted her out, so they got this guy to hit on her. That is against the rules and presto.He got "fired"(for now) and they got rid of a contestant who would not play ball, and got a good story to boost.

Notice that Chris Harrison never says directly that there was sexual relations between them, he just hints it.

Lindsey

so the bachelor can hook up with many girls on the show and it's okay, but the girls can't hook up with any other guys?

retarded show..

laura

Come on people u date or sleep with someone whos going to worship u not someone u have to worship.

Jake is cute ...but that gets boring after awhile ...conversation is huge in a relationship trust me.

It goes to show u give a desperate woman the right compliment and shes yours. LOL!!!

G2K (Good To Know)

Seems like no contest, right? Well, with most things in life, timing is everything. The producer was there and attentive and focused on her. Guys if we had a dime for every time we heard that from women, the economy would make a come back. Meanwhile the Bachelor has 25 women after him. He's not focused on her at all. I actually give props to the producer who picked one off for himself. He saw a weak lamb and pounced. Good for him. Looks aren't everything.

?????

Maybe she thought the fat guy had some money. I see now that he's fired she's saying that they are strictly "friends".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments