Alexa Ray Joel -- Movin' Out

1/15/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking refreshed following a hospital stay after a pill scare, Alexa Ray Joel was spotted moving out of her West Village apartment yesterday.

0921_media_removed_britney

She seems like an Uptown Girl to us.

anne

she is what you call a "striking woman"
of course she, like someone else pointed out, does not have the beach babe look of her mother but she is a beauty in her own right

Mari

She's beautiful in an exotic way. I hope she does well in life.

Sandy

She is a beautiful girl. Besides looking like herself, she favors Penelope Cruz. I hope she has healed her heart.

HasBeens

my2cents

Beauty apparently is in the eye of the beholder. I think she is stunning. She has a face that is her own. MY heart breaks for her. Money is no guarantee of happiness. Her parents BS is enough to send anyone running for pills. Not everyone is a Paris Hilton wannabe. Wish I could slap on a hat and flannel shirt and look so beautiful

janalal4

37. I'm an African-American woman who rarely finds many people sans color attractive...well women anyway, but I think Alexa is absolutely gorgeous! Those full lips and bedroom eyes are to die for--and I'm totally straight; not to mention that she has quite a nice figure also. It surprises me no end that people don't think she's stunning (like I do), when I find a lot of these actresses these days look so mediocre...they all seem to look the same. While Alexa isn't one of those drop-dead gorgeous women who would stand out in a crowd of obviously beautiful women, I could totally see someone overlooking her for one of those, but then they would do a double take once they took a good look at her and realized how uncommonly and uniquely beautiful she is. She's absolutely gorgeous to me.

Posted at 10:12PM on Jan 15th 2010 by Billy, you done good...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/15/alexa-ray-joel-manhattan-photo/3#comments#ixzz0cpwyMWXZ

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!! Why in the name of all that is holy people do we always have to subscribe to the idea of 'beauty' as these wenches crammed down our throat via 'reality-crap-tv'??? This girl is really beautiful! Those big beautiful 'soulful' eyes HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY that it makes you just beg to know what she is thinking. In this age of 'plastic', I think her nose gives her face so much 'character'. That long, gorgeous, 'free' dark brown hair of her with that darlin' little hat slapped on it, speaks of a girl who doesn't feel the need to constantly 'mess' with it using straighteners, curling irons, perms, artificial colors, etc. I know this girl might have a pill 'problem' but it is her beauty I am speaking about instead of 'judging her insides' which, on this site, there certainly is far too much to go around. I'm sure she has her times when she is coiffed & stepping out 'in style' but she clearly doesn't feel the need to look like every other 'Cali chick' or 'NY chick' or wherever she lives. How REFRESHING. Cute little outfit she is wearing as well. She may have taken forever picking it out but it certainly doesn't LOOK like it & that is what I LOVE about it. This girl has her own style & seems to carry herself as if SHE COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE WORLD THOUGHT OF HER & I LOVE IT!!! So SICK of little 'cookie-cutter' lookin' chicks! I am totally heterosexual but can certainly admire the beauty in another woman & give credit where credit is due.

janalal4

31. I think its funny when a girl is at the very best, average good looking, women are quick to point out how beautiful she is. Yet when you have somebody like a supermodel or mischa barton circa 2004, they get all nasty and call them gross and skinny. Goes it to show that most of these posters are insecure fat bitches.

Posted at 5:15PM on Jan 15th 2010 by Ryanz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/15/alexa-ray-joel-manhattan-photo/3#c24748317#ixzz0cq1YK7Ob

Yeah well that is certainly a huge 'judgement' of women who are willing to see the beauty in this girl. There is nothing 'average' looking about this girl. She is 'unique' & perhaps THAT is what the women posting on here are seeing that YOU apparently DON'T. I think her mother is definitely beautiful as well even at her age now. When she was younger, she didn't fit the 'skinny model' sterotype & I thought her body was amazing because it had actual 'curves'. The women I consider 'average' looking are the hundreds you see on film & tv that, yes, are attractive & perhaps beautiful, but we as women get really 'tired' of being TOLD what the idea of beautiful SHOULD be simply because that is what 'men' seem to go for. I would NEVER let the opposite sex DICTATE to me what the idea of 'beauty' should be. And NO, I'm not fat or unattractive, quite the opposite as a matter of fact. I'm also 'SECURE' enough not to feel the need to strive to meet someone elses 'standards' of physical attractiveness. I'm a 46 year old woman who looks terrific enough in a two-piece for guys in their mid 20's to hit on on a regular basis. It's 'flattering' but I don't REQUIRE it to feel good about myself. I just figure that I must be doing something right in the looks department & that's good enough for me.

Incidentally Ryanz, guess what women find incredibly UNATTRACTIVE in men?? Men who call women 'b!tches', ANY woman. So where does that leave YOU?

Lina

Leave this young woman alone. She has gone through something very difficult. Do we actually know what pushed her to try suicide? He is a very attract woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3