« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Goldman Boys -- Just Happy to Be Here

1/16/2010 2:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The New Jersey Nets are by far the worst team in the NBA, but there were two fans in the crowd last night that didn't care about wins and losses -- David and Sean Goldman.

Sean Goldman, David Goldman

David Goldman (left) was recently reunited with his son Sean (right) after a five-year custody battle with his deceased ex-wife's family in Brazil.

Next time try a Devils game, fellas -- you might see the home team win a game.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mel

What a beautiful sight. To see father and soon finally together after all these years. Mr. Goldman has the patience of Job. As the bible says, Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart (Psalm 27:14) Mr. Goldman's strength and courage brought his son back to him...

Smith and Wesson

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Lucy....it tolls for thee.

Thank you TMZ for exposing Lucy. She will be dealt with.

Annie

Go for David Godman. You are the winner. You have your son back. Now, just take care of you two. You deserve to be the father in the first place. Peace. Good luck.

watching

I have so much respect for David Goldman for the strength and determination he showed over the years. I hope Sean (if he hasn't already) realizes what an incredible man he has for a father.

Mariah

Ralph and Lucy: YOU NEED THERAPY.

Melissa: I agree, David Goldman is hot. Made hotter by the fact he will move heaven and earth fighting for his child. I'M available!! LOL.

Never understood how the STEPfather thought he had any right to the child whatsoever. And after all they put this man through, amazingly he still does not want to deprive his son of time with his grandparents; he is just mandating that THEY must come to U.S. and never the other way around again. What a good man and excellent role model for his son.

iforget

I think the father looks like Tadd Martin from All My Children

Betty

What a great photo! Wishing them both peace and happiness in the upcoming years--they certainly deserve it. David Goldman is one classy father.

P.S. Ummm, Lucy? They're not watching a football game. NJ NETS...nets...get it? Basketball. Nets.

stinky mcgee

welcome home, sean.

Sharon

My son and I are in the same boat. My former daughter in-law abducted our precious child to Puebla, Mexico (9) yrs. ago! She was born right here in Las Vegas, Nevada and Senator Harry Reid absolutely doesn't do a thing for us. He doesn't even reply to any of my umteen letters to him whatsoever! He's the Senate Majority Leader but, he also needs his constituents to vote him back in! Both Senator Lautenberg and Congressman Chris Smith of New Jersey interacted with the David Goldman and even STOPPED U.S FOREIGN AID TO BRAZIL and then they released Sean Goldman. Congressman Smith even flew to Brazil with David Goldmam. What's wrong with Senator Harry Reid? Where's his heart?????

UGH

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HEARTFELT ENDING'S EVER. GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY!
HOW MANY OF YOUR STAFF HAVE CHILDREN TMZ? YOU DO NOT HAVE A FRIGGIN CLUE ABOUT A PARENT'S LOVE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.
STICK TO YOUR SLIMING CELEB'S.!!!!!!!

gattalinda

I followed very closely this case and I am so Happy for these two. Perseverance paid off at the end. Being Brazilian myself I am ashamed of the legal system in my country. What an embarassement for the whole nation and its people. May David and Sean have many years of Happiness. This is his home. I really hope the Lins e Silva pay for what they did to both of them I Wish David and Sean the best!

ic

I tried to leave Brazil many years ago when I moved there with my children and I needed my husband to sign for them to leave which he refused...Lucky I knew a couple of NY Mafo guys who called him and said his ass was on the line...I left the next day ...In those days if you had money you were able to buy the judges...It is a shame what this Father had to tolerate and he was nice enough to have the son call his grandparents when he arrived here..and the balls of those people to take it back to court now...

dropthatmoron

must have been a lonely life, that's why he was so obsessed with sean, how pathetic.

oreo

Glad to see them together.

oreo

46. This father obviously has no family on his own, no wife, no girlfriend, or other children.. or is he gay..

Posted at 10:56PM on Jan 16th 2010 by dropthatmoron

STFU!! You're the pathetic one for talking sh*t about a guy who fought long and hard to get HIS son back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments