The Rachel

1/16/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old resurfaced at some event in Palm Springs last week, looking frisky.

Rachel once dated Robert Kennedy's son, David.

Ward has been married to her "Thorn Birds" co-star, Bryan Brown, for 26 years.

COMMENTS

maria

I remember the thorn Birds series ,I love Richard Chamberlain and I know he was gay but he was so sexy and the show was the best ,she was so beutiful...what happened to her now? Is Richard still alive ? I remember he got out of the closet many years ago after that where is him? wonderful actor ,sexy men .....

A.B.

Yes, we all knew Richard Chamberlain was gay, but we wanted him anyway. He was immensely attractive, and there was a passionate kiss in every episode of that series... and we sighed longingly.

shuffler

I know not of this lady, but she looked like a fine young woman back in the day.

Stephen

Rachel Ward is Australian.

TTT

Ohhhhh.....

^^After my initial response, thinking that maybe with nicer makeup and better hair and eyebrow grooming, she'd be ok.

Kerry

I loved The Thornbirds and I loved Richard Chamberlain and Rachel Ward together, the best series back then. I think she is still looks charming and happy. But I never understood why she married that mean Brian Brown - lol. He always played the bad guy.
Good luck for the new year!!!

Wanda W.

See people in Hollywood,and else where.............. THIS IS WHAT REAL WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE AS THEY AGE! Not the plastic,shiny skinned,pulled,stitched,stuffed,realigned,enhanced versions so very many self absorbed people think they should! BRAVA!

MyThoughts

YAY!!! Wrinkles and a moveable face!! What a novel idea. Good for you, Rachel. You look great.

Bella Donna

Rachel is British. She only played an Australian in The Thorn Birds. Her husband is Australian though. As I remember they were married in Britain where her family lives.

mari

Yes, she is British. I agree that women should look their age and limit plastic surgery but Rachel looks years older then her 52 years. Maybe some more moisture cream?

Sylvie

I absolutely LOVE the Thorn Birds.. have seen it countless times. Rachel is beautiful!

JeanSummers_is_an_ass

I loved that miniseries so much back then that I taped every episode and edited out the commercials.

Carolyn A-B

Loved her in "After Dark, My Sweet." She and her hunky husband are both wonderful actors.

Helldorado

She's looking pretty rough to me.
I have 'real female friends' who aren't 'hollywood types' and they're smokin' hot for being in their late 40s early 50s.
More so that Rachel here is.

Kind of sad too because she used to be serious wood material back in the day.

Now, she kind of looks -like- Richard Chamberlain.

lena

I always thought she was a great beauty. And she's definitely a brit......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments