Tiger Woods' Baby Hits the Gym

1/16/2010 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Clearly suffering from the effects of a strained relationship, Tiger Woods' son, Charlie Axel Woods, relieved some stress by hitting up some place called My Gym in Florida yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

When he learns to walk, that'll be great cardio.

awave

I like Elin Woods. I think Tiger was smart to marry her. He picked a good one. I think he truly loves her, he just has problems. I think Elin knows he loves her too. You don't give that much money to a wife to not leave you if you don't truly love her. I think his wife couldn't care less about the money. She is just making sure he doesn't run off w/ all his money & spend it on the next whore-who you know will definately want to make a baby. She lives very simply compared to these skanky whores. I hope they work things out between them.

bianca

I am damn tired of the tiger woods and his frigid wife stories!! This woman is probably the same kind of wife as Edwards'wife - sweet and nice in public but the coldest satan behind close doors! Tiger was never happy with her - it's not about 'looks', you morons!

Mariah

The kid may be fairer skinned than Dad but he looks like him I think. He has that full pouty mouth and his eyes are the same. Very much Tiger's kid, IMO. Even if Elin is a bitch at home (much like people were saying it was Jennifer Aniston's fault BP left her) doesn't give anyone the right to cheat like he did.

Just tell the woman you don't want to be married anymore. There HAD been a decent prenup where she wasn't going to get all that much money (especially if he had just called it quits after 2 years or whenever it was he thought it was worth his while to cheat). Call her a bitch if you want to, but have the balls to cut and run not just play like you still love her. It has served to only make tiger look worse in the long run. He is hiding because he knows he is wrong.

anonymous

Tiger has a lot of Asian in him both from his mother who is Thai and his father who has Chinese blood, and in case you didn't know, many Asians are whiter than white people.

cknj

ewww no socks??..thats the first thing posted in "My Gym"...thats a great way to spread some nasty germs around..anyway he is a cute lil white baby...and thankfully looks nothing like his father!

stonecold

13. This women is very fish to me. She is a demon and gold digger, not different than Tiger mistress, she was waiting for the right time to cash in.
Posted at 11:30AM on Jan 16th 2010 by priszena

******

"This women is very fish to me."

Hey honey, the late plane is leaving shortly for Vladivostok. Hop on, won't you?

stonecold

47. to the idiot who said Elin has "good morals" for staying home = hey she didn't have to work. So you assume that anyone who doesn't stay home has "bad morals"

****

Stunning logic, #47. Thank goodness you don't design planes, or buildings or other things that the public needs to safely use.

stonecold

44. that is the ugliest baby ive ever seen! does it have a facial deformity?
Posted at 4:23PM on Jan 16th 2010 by sue from tampa

*****

Hey, take a walk around Tampa and open your eyes. Talk about THRUGLY rednecks...

The Skizzler

That's Tiger's kid and Prince Harry wasn't begat by the butler. A half Asian/half African nails a full-blooded Swede and you get....a straight-haired redhead? Of course!

Nameless

That kid looks like Tiger's caddy.

Del

How in the world did Tiger Woods have a WHITE CHILD?!!!!! THat is so cruelly ironic that his own son is totally white... how can that be????? I know that it doesn't really matter but WTF???

my2cents

It is sad. What a beautiful family. A woman who takes care of her kids and makes her man look good. WE live in a time, you can have it all, and it is never enough.

sorryilooked

Why are some of you attacking this innocent child? It's morons like you that could not pour water out of a boot with the directions on the damn heel.

MORONS

TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED HOW THE BABY COULD HAVE RED HAIR...HE DOESN'T HAVE RED HAIR HE HAS DARK BROWN HAIR IDIOT...IT'S THE REFLECTION FROM THE SUNLIGHT THAT LIGHTENS UP HIS HAIR COLOR...IF YOU GOOGLE SEARCH IMAGES OF TIGER WOODS' SON THEN YOU'LL SEE HIS DARK BROWN HAIR...IDIOT

Jennifer

To the people who say the children are not Tiger's:
Elin is Swedish. Swedes are pure white, blond, blue-eyed. I'm half Swedish. My mother is of a minority race (not African-American), and I've always been mistaken for a pure white person. Tiger isn't even half black anyway. His father had different blood in him and not just African-American.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments