Bubba vs. Barack

Who'd You Rather?

1/17/2010 2:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former President Bill Clinton (left) and current President Barack Obama (right) were joined by former President George W. Bush (not pictured) at the White House on Saturday to announce a plan to raise money for Haiti.

Bill Clinton, Barack Obama
Question is ...

D

Once again, you REALLY NEED a neither catagory. See how many you get with that option.

juniper

bush looks like he shrunk a couple of inches next to the two hot rods

Modwild

You really need a third option - I'd rather die.

Democrats are evil

These two are the faces of our current democratic leadership. Tax and spend and drive our country in the ground. Republicans aren't much better but these liberal dems are way in the lead when it comes to lying, cheating (citizens as well as their wives) and reducing YOUR ability to retain your own private property. That is called freedom and liberty and democrats want you to have less of it. Total losers, and that includes you if you support democrat policies. I vote NEITHER!

Stacey

Obama is in shape and I know he would LAST a long time. He's still young (40's) and I'm sorry, but he's just got a sexy way about him. mmmmmm mmm !

stinky mcgee

where's the third option?

Rachel

I agree with #37 everyone on the right are nothing but a bunch of haters and they are worse now since the last election, they just cant handle the fact that we have a black prez. I think hes doing a good job he has so much mess to clean up from the last 8 years of hell.

k23rt

I do not want Monica's Leftovers.

jamelle

Please find something more meaningful to poll on your page. This is totally ignorant and disrespectful to the office of the presidency!!!

DeeWA2009

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!! Bill beat Barack 51% to 49%
Guess I'm laughing at myself cause I voted for Bill too.

hotinpalmsprings

I have no respect for former Pres. Clinton since I read the book titled The Boys On The Tracks - which involved two teenage boys from Arkansas - while Clinton was Governor...who were murdered and put on railroad tracks to cover it up...Clinton refused to get involved even as public outcry demanded his reponse - since it involved high level individuals that HE had appointed and who were bungling the investigation of the murders and obstructing justice -Clinton never did help the situation - which involved (2) american children.. But now we are supposed to follow his lead as he helps Haiti ! Oh Pleeeeze

fashion disaster

ewwwww...but I'd watch them do each other....

Maria

Well, it was during the Clinton years that this mortgage crisis really started. It was him, Barney Frank and OBAMA (who was the attorney at the time strong arming the banks!) that really started this ball rolling. Unfortunately, it took years to explode and Bush was in office to take the heat.

However, Obama CONTINUES to destroy this country. So, really there is NO GOOD choice! I do not believe in a one party rule. Especially, when it is Democrats. I am an Independed and even though I do not live in Mass., I want the Republican to win!

TORI

There both disgusting!

irony

The only reason Clinton lasted two terms was thanks to that moron Perot who took votes away from the Republicans both elections, and because the GOP regained Congress in '94 and stopped all of Clinton's Socialist insanity. I pray when the GOP reclaim both houses this year that they don't save Obama. This Marxist fool needs to be thrown out immediately.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments