« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Charlie Sheen

Gets Clipped

1/17/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen found time in between court dates in Aspen to take in a Los Angeles Clippers game last night.

Charlie Sheen

The Clips lost to LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. And so much for trying to low-key it -- Charlie's face was plastered on the Jumbotron.

Lots of drama for Charlie. Last Friday, the set of "Two and a Half Men" was cleared after what sources say was a threat to Jon Cryer -- we're told something with his ex.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wil

Sorry MJ @ 1:29pm

He was not sober! At all

Wil

BTW - it has been my experience, if they were drinking that early(most likely partying ALL night) in the morning. I'd bet everything I own, there was cocaine involved too. Trust me.....alcohol was not the only substance in their system.

kelly dawn

Wow....he looks like some nutty old man who's lost it! Yuck!

roxi

hhhhmm, his eyes look pretty dialated, kinda hard to say, but he looks pretty loaded, crack, coke, heroin??

Nameless

It's pretty sad when your dad is aging x100 better than the son. Charlie is looking rough.

I lived three days labor, so you're full of it!

Separated at birth? Charlie Sheen (this picture) and the Grinch. Anyone else see the similarity?

Steve

Wow, he looks terribly OLD for his age.

ClipperJ

I was at the game. Sheen received one of the oddest (just in sound) responses I've ever heard. It was 2/3rds boos and 1/3rd cheers. As an interesting note, Rihanna was there too and she got a good cheer when they put her on screen. And no TMZ they weren't sitting together.

Sandy

MJ and Googie, I agree with you both. Charlis has done some bad things before; however I think he cleaned himself up. I know that Brooke has had past drinking and drug related problems leading to her arrest. She blew 1.13 at 8:43 AM to Charlie's .04. She was trashed when she called 911. I just can not put 100% in her court by a long shot!!! He on the other hand realizes he has a lot to loose and Brooke knew when she called in.

tacky66

i never found him attractive at all
but now he looks real old, wrinkled, and a has been

Lola

I heard that Charlie Sheen's father got him this show, by begging and pleading with the network to put him on, as he needed work.

Seems to me if you were recently in the news for putting a KNIFE to your wife's throat, threatening to kill her, and now are forbidden from seeing her by the court, that you would show a little shame and embarrassment and keep yourself at home until the situation is resolved. Being out and about, at a sports game, on camera, is despicable.

Tiger Woods is doing the right thing by disappearing while his situation is being worked on.

disturbed

2. OK!! he get's pass for attempted murder and CB gets lambasted in the media.

Posted at 10:31AM on Jan 17th 2010 by Lenfant
--------------------------------------------------------------There was no attempted murder. He would be in jail if there was.

As for the other, I think it's because Sheen's wife did not go to the police with a seriously bashed-in in face.(nothing wrong about going to the police). So I think it's because there was more cold, hard proof with the Rihanna case, and the Rihanna case had much more serious injuries. And also because Rihanna did not recant her story(although she really couldn't because her face said otherwise). I think that's why.

romil4

8. CREEPY UGLY... I DON'T GET IT!!!!! OF ALL THE GREAT LOOKING ACTORS IN HOLLYWOOD, WHAY IS HE CONCIDERD SPECIAL??? I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW, NE BEATS WIVES AND THREATENS WITH A KNIFE?? AND HE HAS A PRIME TIME FAMILY SHOW??? C'MON!!
Posted at 11:13AM on Jan 17th 2010 by IVY

IVY, it's not a family show to me. It's not what I would want my family to see. The premise of the show is 2 jerks whose lives are constantly absorbed with getting laid & 1 young boy who now, thanks to them, is as bad as they are. Moron fodder! But it is a top rated show??? Does that tell us something?

Pat McGroin

Dating Psychos is a place to post what you know about your ex psychos to help warn the world about Psychos.

Click Here to see the profile set up for Charlie Sheen

Can you select the Psycho? Take the free psycho quiz below to check it out;

Click Here to Take The Psychos Quiz

Pat

disturbed

I'm no Charlie Sheen fan by a long shot.
But he's 44 years old. I think he looks pretty good for a 44 year old.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments