A&E to Jackson Bros -- The Offer's on the Table

1/17/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, and Tito may be as tired of their A&E show as everybody else in America -- we're told the network has already offered them a second season ... but so far, the bros. haven't bitten.

Jackson Family

TMZ spoke with a rep for A&E, who confirmed the offer and told us the network would gladly have MJ's male siblings back for another round of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" -- which airs its last episode this Sunday.

But there's one problem: we're told the brothers haven't responded to the offer yet.

It's unclear why the brothers wouldn't jump at the chance for a paycheck ... but then again, it's the Jacksons ... so nothing is ever as it seems.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cathy

Be bold, ric, be bold! Do not be afraid to speak your true feelings! Let's try it...

Ric thinks Michael molested those kids.

Cathy thinks all of Michael's brothers and sisters actually loved him for real.

Neither Cathy nor Rick think Michael was perfect.

For Sure

Hi all

Hey Random why don't you like Karen Faye...???

Chico

I was wondering if anyone had heard any of the tracks from Sisterella? I tried finding them on youtube today, but I guess these are songs that were removed?

Linda Lovelest

It's strange no further comments from Murrays new criminal LA attorney, J. Michael Flanagan. No independent interviews/comments from LAPD or other investigative personnel. No interviews with not 1 EMT, or 1 member of the emergency medical team present at the hospital June 25. With such a big story as the questionable death of Michael J. Jackson "King of Pop" it seems to me that journalists would be after big stories that could evolve from such candid revealing interviews. But there are none. In 6 months not 1.

Why not?

Chico

612. *** All these MJ TMZ topic boards (claims against MJ Estate,etc)that are really of no import or consequence, the J4 topic, & LaToya wants American Idol judge spot bologna, are just irrelevant fillers for what is actually being discussed behind closed doors in several camps. A method of drawing out the drama. A tactic for delaying yet longer what everyone hopes will be the inevitable...the indictment of Conrad Murray.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/41#comments#ixzz0d1EOLAWb
*************************************************************

These are my thoughts exactly. Fluff stories carried on TMZ to distract the public from the lack of credible information. Not 1 interview from anyone at UCLA, no paramedic, nothing. Period. The average Joe who makes an average living would have sold this story anonymously. So why hasn't that happened?

gs

608. My apologies Cathy, lol. It's just that posts that negative towards MJ with the name ric attached aren't always well received!
Posted at 8:20PM on Jan 18th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/41#comments#ixzz0d1EOpuL3

No apologies necessary ric. I think what is wonderful about you
is even though you do not often agree with some on this board
and you do think Michael was guilty. You state your case with
intelligence, class, and respect for others on the board. Hey
that is really a nice change to see. Great to have you here.

Random Angel

LOL Cathy

Opening the proverbial can of worms regarding the molestation allegations. Here is something that I have often thought of. One does not just wake up one morning and decide to be a child molester. If he indeed was a child molester, do you not think it would have been quite evident before the early 90s? I know it can be argued that others could have been paid off too. But as a parent who actually had a child in that house, I can tell you that NO amount of money would have sufficed for me. There would have been tons of victims, not all would take pay offs I am sure.

I have a few more points...but lets see how we all do with this one first, lol

Random Angel

610. Hi all

Hey Random why don't you like Karen Faye...???

Posted at 8:35PM on Jan 18th 2010 by Roe50

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/41#c24789612#ixzz0d1H5Dlv3

Anyone who sells pictures of her so called "friend's" final resting place to tabloid media sites is garbage. Plain and simple.

That, and the fact that she's a liar.

nan

mimi...thank you for the link to the neverland story...i couldnt find it for awhile..and recap man ...if you dont want people to know you are ric , may i suggest posting with a southern accent next time as in ...dang and such..LOL

ric

next time as in ...dang and such..LOL

Posted at 9:09PM on Jan 18th 2010 by nan

Duly noted......ma'am.

gs

The parents of these children bought off their own children's
silence. If they were convinced that Michael was a child
molester then why would they take the money and
not fight the good fight for their children and future
victims. How do you look at your child and explain to them
that it is best to take the money?

Random Angel

Duly noted......ma'am.

Posted at 9:11PM on Jan 18th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/42#comments#ixzz0d1Kim34u

Ric,

It only works when you don't sign the post with your real name....LOL

ric

It only works when you don't sign the post with your real name....LOL

Posted at 9:15PM on Jan 18th 2010 by Random Angel

Dang!!!

Cathy

RA - I fear this conversation may deteriorate from the sensible and intelligent and calm one you and I are about to have, but here goes nothing...

I wish I was more versed about the psychology of child molestation and what kinds of things cause someone to be this way. I honestly don't know much about it -- am not that well read on the subject. That said, I think what you say -- that one doesn't just wake up one morning and suddenly become one -- makes sense in many ways. Then again, I guess if one IS one then they have to "become" one at some point. In other words, they *do* have to wake up one morning and go ahead and do this awful thing for the first time.

To be a devil's advocate if I may, I think some people may argue that there WERE signs -- or that it WAS evident -- in the 80s.

I have my own theories about what may have been going on with Michael, but they are far too complex to put on a message board. These are discussions I prefer to have with people in person, and I'm sorry that I can't do that with you and ric particularly because you seem like such rational, thoughtful people.

I agree that it makes little sense for a parent to take money in lieu of punishment if they truly believe someone has molested their child. But I also think there are really lousy parents out there in this world.

Cathy

That, and the fact that she's a liar.

Posted at 9:03PM on Jan 18th 2010 by Random Angel