Selena Gomez

Worth Millions at 17

1/17/2010 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's0112_selena_gomez_ex_tmz_01-1 not Miley Cyrus money, but fellow Disney starlet Selena Gomez still pulls in some serious cash.

TMZ has obtained a minor contract filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last month for Gomez's work on the live action adaption of "Ramona" -- and she's netting $65,000 for the flick.

According to the docs, if the movie gets huge box office numbers, Fox Pictures has to fork over more cash -- Selena could collect anywhere from $250,000 to $1 million extra depending on how much it makes over the cost of production.

In Gomez's deal, Fox has the opportunity to make two more movies with her -- in which she would collect $1 million for the first one and $2.5 million for the second.

FYI -- She's also got a full-time TV gig on "Wizards of Waverly Place" and a music career, so this is only a piece of the multi-million dollar pie.

Tiffany

She is worth it! Get all of Selena's clothes at www.outfitID.com

John

I have gained respect for Selena since her album did respectable for a newcomer numbers on the Billboard charts. I like singers more than actors. Never the less, I estimate that Miley has given four to five million dollars to charity that she could have put into her own pocket, and helped to raise much more. I wonder how long it will take Selena to make as much as Miley has freely given away?

emmasn

I thought you were leaving Myspace, Selena.

erin

I think she definitely deserves more money than that, even though that is ALOT. Selena is basically the ONLY good actress on Disney Channel, she spins circles around the others. She's going to be the next Anne Hathaway, Anne started on Disney and went on to be nominated for an Oscar :)

Mike

I think she is a better actress then miley cyrus, much better.

davis1