Jeff Conaway Hospitalized -- Badly Injured

1/18/2010 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff ConwayJeff Conaway from "Grease" was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital today -- and according to his girlfriend, he suffered devastating injuries.

Jeff's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, tells TMZ Jeff fell down a staircase this morning at his home and suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage.

Vicki says Jeff is currently in the emergency room and will undergo surgery on his broken hip.

susieq

OK, #65. Your life is surely impeccable, sinless and without blemish. Who made you God? Dude has got some serious addiction problems and his girlfriend is an enabler. It is a sad and sorry state. Go ahead and cast the first stone, hypocrites.

S D M F

Don't worry about Jeff.....he didn't feel a thing! Besides that he is so slumped over he didn't have far to fall!

jen

DIDN'T HE HIT OR CHOKE HER ON DR.DREW AND LEFT OR GOT KICKED OUT FOR DOING THAT.BECAUSE SHE WAS INVOLED IN THE GROUP AND HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE.AS SOON AS HE GOT HOME HE WAS POPPIN PILLS SAYIN LOOK DR DREW.
I HAVE HAD 5 BACK SURGERIES,AND 6 OTHER SUGERIES IN 5YRS W/COMPLICATION ON ALL OF THEM AND HAVE LUPUS 3 BLOOD CLOTTING DISORDERS.I HURT ALL THE TIME I WAS ALSO RAPED REPEATEDLY BY A FAMILY MEMBER.BUT U HAVE TO MOVE ON FIND SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR.I LOVE TO GO CAMPING AND FISHING WITH MY HUSBAND AND 3 BOYS.NOTHING BUT FRESH AIR AND WATER THE TREES.I COME BACK HOME AND FEEL LIKE I CAN MAKE TO ANOTHER WEEKS WORTH OF DOCTER APPOINTMENTS.

Liberals Hate Free Speech

My Dad, who at 88 was in a hell of a lot better shape that Jeff, broke his hip and died 4 months later.

The docs told me that the hip is the home of all the blood vessels and that's what kills you.

This is one of the saddest hollywad stories of all time. Jeff has been living hell on earth (yes, self-induced) and dying a slow death for years.

Sometimes fame comes too early and people can't handle it.

get better J.C

Oh I can see Dr.Drew coming to visit (with a camera crew) sigh

Ron

Being "high as a kite" I'm sure he didn't feel a thing
shake it off Jeff

Me@home

Funny, first thing I thought was she pushed him too. Must be the "Celebrity Rehab" watchers. NOW... if he makes it he can be on the next season for yet another stint. He must be running out of cash by now. Maybe that's why Vikki pushed him... they need money! ha

Crystal

Does he not have family member that can form an intervention and get rid of this woman in his life?!! He is obviously lonely and incapable of doing some things on his own BUT he really doesn't need another druggie hanging by his coat tails and just plotting when to cause an "accident" and keep whatever he owns/has left to herself. Vikki is a druggie herself & PATHETIC, and this story is SAD, SAD, SAD!!!

buxxy

And this is a surprise? The guy's a waste product who has been trying to kill himself for years. You live by that sword you die by that sword pal.

Robyn

I hope he recovers and can tell everyone what REALLY happened. He needs to get away from that evil woman ASAP. She is a gold digger!!!!!!

Jennivo69

She probably shoved him....she has a history of abusing him. If you've ever seen the show Celebrity Rehab you learned alot about their mutally abusive relationship. He was trying to heal his back and was walking and it was during that time that she kicked him. She would rather have him incapacitated and dependant on her than healthy and whole! Extremely scary relationship!! Get away from her Jeff!! She won't stop until she has your soul!

Sharon

I agree with other posters. Saw them on Celebrity Rehab and she never gave Jeff any real encouragement to stay in and get clean. She is an addict too and probably did push him down the stairs so she can get more pain medication from his injuries. He was always in a wheelchair so I doubt he was actually trying to walk down the stairs on his own. You know, the more I'm thinking about it, that's an awful lot of injuries to have just falling down a flight of stairs! I sure hope there's an investigation into this!

Jard

This Poor Guy cant get sober..Poor Stupid THING..I hope He was sober as he fell down- BUT..GO FIGER

Mariah

To Vonn and Sam:

Gone With The Wind came out over 50 years ago and is still at the top of most people's fave film lists (including youngsters like yourself). By the way, if it was 32 yrs ago I was 6 at the time. I was about 14-15ish when I finally saw it. What is your point? My point is that people like yourselves can just simply say, "Gee, not familiar with this guy but it would suck to be him right now"; or "Don't really care for the guy, but hope he gets better".

This "Who??" business just irritates me and I have to admit I responded very childishly and owe people (specifically Vonn) an apology. So I am sorry for reverting to a 6 year old and calling Vonn names, I just don't see the point of taking the time out of your day to just say "WHO??". I just think it's disrespectful. He may not be an "A" lister (if he ever was) but he is a human being who never hurt anyone else and who may be possibly dying now. A little thought for his general well-being might be more appropriate.

Prancy

I wish Jeff all the best and hope he recovers. He is a very ill man, however, he and his partner have been offered help on numerous occassions. They have repeatedly refused.

They both have been warned about the dangers of the drugs and violence in their home, but they have continued to take heed.

I hope that Dr. Drew does reach out to him. At least he has never given up on Jeff.

Is there some responsible family member who can file to take her the care and treatment of Jeff? If he survives, he needs someone to oversee his finances and keep him in a treatment facility.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments