Whitney Port Takes Her Hills to Miami

1/18/2010 7:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The City's" Whitney Port celebrated the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday by soaking her lovely bones in the Miami sun on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Wil

Lilarose @ 7:06 Sorry but your wrong, you most certainly can breast feed with implants. Just depends on how the operation is done. There are many different ways to do a boob job (through belly button, bottom of boob, through armpit, or through bottom of nipple.

BUT, I hope she knows big boobs are highly over rated.

JustWatchMe

Those toes look like skelator fingers. Nice for playing the piano, but not so much in sandals.....and what size are those freakin' feet? Size 16 on a 5'2 chick?

Wil

WhatsHappenin' @9:13 LMAO, thanks for the laugh.

If she ever lost a finger no one would know if they used a toe to replace it.

chrissy

""The City's" Whitney Port celebrated the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday by soaking her lovely bones in""

I highly doubt she is celebrating Martin Luther king day, the only people who really celebrate it are black people and even then not all celebrate it, every other race pretty much ignores it. I actually went to take my son to school because I did not know today was Martin Luther king day, in my opinion it should not be a holiday where schools are closed so I pretty much never pay attention to when the day is and forget it is even a holiday.

BC Fan

Those are the longest toes I have ever seen!! Get a closeup of that girl's feet........

Reece

My wife is KILLING her.

TFAY

She is dating Brody Jenner!I think Shes Dorky!!

Smooch

This is the most plain, homely looking girl that has come from MTV. I don't understand why she has celebrity status. She doesn't have style. She is not an amazing beauty (not saying she is ugly, she just isn't stunning or anything). She is not an actress, singer or part of the media.

I honestly don't understand what she contributes to the Hollywood scene or why paps are interested in her? I know she has a show on TV but isn't it even more about nothing than the Hills? She is literally no one.

Lord Snooty

Djeeez, the fat hag brigade is at it again. Enough with the jealous remarks you fat donut eating moo-cows : she is gorgeous and not fat at all. Perfect !

Katy

A reflection of perfection.

Extravagantly-Creative

Whitney Port is the only SMART ONE out of the entire cast of "The Hills" & "The City."

Whitney is clearly educated & put her schooling first before fame.

Grandpa Giggles

Good for her for staying all natural. That alone is sooo very sexy. And bonus points for not having any of those silly ass tattoos all the gals are getting these days. Common sense is sexy too! My only wish is that she would go back to a lighter hair color.

laudy

I have no idea who this is....and her backside is UGLY!!!

R.Zimmerman

Just another mannish-looking,faceless white girl. You TMZ people get paid to promote these losers,right?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments