Whitney Port Takes Her Hills to Miami

1/18/2010 7:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"The City's" Whitney Port celebrated the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday by soaking her lovely bones in the Miami sun on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Brie

CHRISSY YOU BITCH. It's too bad that you have a child. Which means you will spread your ignorance to another human being. Poor child. I really hope he doesn't grow up to be like his RACIST IDIOT of a mother. Maybe you should think of contraception next time - that way you won't influence any more of the innocent.

speck

Um, these pics look like they were taken over a long period of time. What's up TMZ? You paid someone just to sit there all day with a camera on her? That's f'n creepy, man.

Lilarose

From what I can see, she hasn't got any "hills."

BUT, I am hoping she won't decide to have some artificial hills installed.

If you do, sweetie, you won't be able to EVER nurse your babies. You might not think that is a big deal, but it will become one when you have kids.

gottaknow

In reply to the 1st comment, Whit has perfect breasts which are all natural. If you ever watched The Hills, you'd know this. All perfect breasts lay flat when when lying on your back. Only the fakes point up.

Robyn

1st thing I have to say is WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL? Second, she is pasty white and skinny. Real sexy! Also, as soon as she sees the cameras she starts posing. Give me a break!

CriticAl

Whoever this person is, "she" has some huge gunboats.

?????

Why so many photos that all look alike? Is there an ex-offender or stalker working for TMZ?

Rafa

In reply to the 4th comment, I won't be able to tell you if she has perfect breasts until I put them under the microscope!

realist

I have no idea who she is. I guess I could google her, but I can't be bothered. I looked through the pics cuz she's hot.

Wil

She looks Hungry! Poor Girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2