Heidi Montag Version 3.0 -- Batteries Not Included

1/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While propped up in L.A. on Monday, robotic "Hills" star Heidi Montag showed off the aftermath of willingly undergoing ten horrifying plastic surgery procedures in one day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

This is the second time the delusional 23-year-old has gone under the knife, having already had a nose job and a breast augmentation in 2007.

Unreal.

Pookie

She looks like she's been embalmed and is dead having died looking like shes 45 years old.

Nameless

Looks like a major improvement but she looks too good in that photo. Like it was photoshopped to hell than called a "candid" onset still.

hot snot

I agree with Kim! She looks just like Faith Hill. Good lord...what happened to people wanting to keep their own unique look? Why does everyone have to look like everyone else?

cochino

does she wear "perishible under heat" warning labels now?

John

She looks uglier than before. She needs more surgery to fix this latest mess... and she's FAT!

Lisa

She looked soooo mcuh better before, so creepy

Jgirl

She looks like a Stepford wife! YUCK!!!

South Beach

Boob job and nose job, no biggie, run of the mill. Whatever the 10 procedures were, at 23, she'd better get some work done on her head or she's going to look like the horrific "Cat Woman" by 35 if she doesn't.

Heather

Another Christian who loudly proclaims her faith, yet is not happy with what her Lord gave her. I realize that this is all her husbands doing, but she allows it. I agree, she does look like a doll, it seems like she is a hollow shell now. Very sad!

cochino

ok I give up!

which one is heidi?

t

wow , she looked fine after the first round of plastic surgery, I guess some of us are blessed more than others in the looks department, but now she looks to fake, I see her turning into one of those ladies with thier faces all streched out..Gross, she looks good , but she needs to relax herself, and maybe she can donate some of those funds to the Haiti people< I am positive they could use the cash more than some plastic surgery doctor!!!! And with the attitude her and Spencer display , Who really cares what they look like, they both act like Idiots!!!!!!!!!

me so horny

The Bitch still dosen't look any better, I think she should go and get her money back!

Irritated

Fat? R u serious?

GirLy

Wow...I don't NOT care for this girl, but I gotta say, she looks realllly pretty here...not so much before, but she does now ^_^ too bad it's not real and natural.

karen b

Wow... it's the Stepford version of Faith Hill...