Heidi Montag Version 3.0 -- Batteries Not Included

1/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While propped up in L.A. on Monday, robotic "Hills" star Heidi Montag showed off the aftermath of willingly undergoing ten horrifying plastic surgery procedures in one day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

This is the second time the delusional 23-year-old has gone under the knife, having already had a nose job and a breast augmentation in 2007.

Unreal.

Mary

I think she looks good too!!??

linda

Before surgery cute, pretty 23 yr. old. After looks like robotic 40 year old

Kaeleigh in Houston, Texas

She looks dead.

Amanda

She doesn't even look like herself. This is HORRIBLE. She does look old now. Sad.

Jah

She doesn't look all that horrible..but she also doesn't look like herself anymore...that might have been the intent? Shed the hatrid of herself by becoming someone else.

shana

Am I the only one who thinks that there should be a TMZ side by side of this pic and Kim from the Real Housewives of Atlanta? Twins!

bec215

Heidi, you look like a 45-yr. old woman who's had plastic surgery to look like a 30-yr. old woman. I don't care what industry you are in, it's not normal for a 23-year old to do this. Being your best self is about your heart and head - not your face or chest. Please get help.

Suzie

All her features that made her look "sultry and distinct" are now gone, sorry Heidi you have really taken away any unique memorable features you had. NOW YOU LOOK LIKE EVERY OTHER GONE UNDER THE KNIFE PLASTIC SURGERY DELUSIONAL CHICK. Absolutely NOTHING left of distinction.

Deanna

she looks super old now, yuck!

Tina

When I saw her pic, I didn't recoginize her. She looks beautiful but she doens't look her age. She looks so much older!!! I wouldn't imagine myself at her age wanting to look 30+. This is my opinion, but apparently she's happy so it really doesn't matter what any one of us says... LOL!

can't fool me

A "Norwegian Goddess" with brown, not blue, eyes? Hmmm, Heidi, have you considered an eyeball transplant?

Why'd He Didn't Do It?

She's still very pretty, as she was before. If she stops now, she can probably maintain that. But, I'll bet in a few years she'll do something else though and by the time she's 30, she'll be Shauna Sand #2... or that cat-woman chick! Too bad. She looks like a whole different person now. Maybe that was the point.

stan

She should watch this, it help her heal better!! Let's say a prayer for both her and the people of Haiti.

Kremes

I gasped in horror when I first saw the People magazine photos & thought she looked like a tranny...but now after seeing these photos, I think she looks good.

Donna

I thought that TMZ wasn't going to report about Heidi and Spencer anymore? Please stop it!!!!