Heidi Montag Version 3.0 -- Batteries Not Included

1/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While propped up in L.A. on Monday, robotic "Hills" star Heidi Montag showed off the aftermath of willingly undergoing ten horrifying plastic surgery procedures in one day.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

This is the second time the delusional 23-year-old has gone under the knife, having already had a nose job and a breast augmentation in 2007.

Unreal.

Claire

she needs help....she was good looking bfore, hollywood has got to her her face is ruained now....she looks older

Ziggy

No idea who she is, or what she used to look like. She looks great now though. I do think it's sad that a girl so young feels she has to put herself through that. I'm sure she looked fine before all the surgery.

Sad message for the young women out there.

Puffy

C'mon.... she looks nice. Not so much in the talent department but I think she looks pretty. I thought she was pretty before too. Post photos of yourself for comparison if you're gonna make such a big deal about how ugly she looks. Awwwww, that little doggie is soooo cute!

Nikki

She looks like Kim from Atlanta Housewives!

jrad247

hott

Jessica

What is wrong with everyone looking different from one another, I thought that is what made people unique and interesting. Looking like yet another plastic barbie is no accomplishment. Everyone having their own unique beauty if what life is all about.

Kaire

She looks much older now and I noticed in the tabloid spread this weekend that one eye lid is lower than that other. I guess if that's what she wants to spend her money on, go for it, but she is looking like that woman in England who wants to look like Barbie.

Lady Elle

Frankly, I think she looks great but Im sad that she felt she had to do all of that to herself. She was beautiful to begin with. In some of the pictures I think she kinda looks like Whitney from the show and in some she kinda looked like Faith Hill. I think that she doesnt have much self esteem because of her lousy husband and I think that he has manipulated her into doing these things to her face and body. So...She looks great, but I believe that shes very lost.

cynthia

She looks like all the other plastic beauties in the world now. She has lost her individual beauty and that is sad because she was already beautiful. Also I think the surgeon was wrong to do so many procedures on an already beautiful, healthy young woman. She should have been psychologically evaluated.... after all.... look what she married!

Grouch

The surgery she should have had is getting the 180 pound sh1tbag tumor removed from her ass.

Jason

The faster you stop showing this skank...the faster we can stop hearing about her and her posing ass husband. PLEASE TMZ!

Crissy Angela

The new Stepford Wives movie is casting

Why Not

Heidi has taken a young, firm, fresh faced young girl and aged her 10 yrs to a 30-something, mature woman. She can never re-capture her youth and must now jump straight into the struggle to maintain a mature face and body that will accelerate faster than bodies not damaged by surgery. Anyone who has major surgery knows that the trauma never recovers and as you age, the surgical sites collapse and sag faster than areas with no trauma.
I feel sorry for her. She seeks eternal beauty and has destroyed all chance of maintaining it.

ines

guau shoe looks incredible and sorry but i think that before she was ugly, like horse face. Perhaps if she chose a more natural color hair it would be fantastic.

FromGermany

Looks like she's added 10 years to her age. Hope that was her intent. Sad!