Pre or Post-Op Heidi Montag

Who'd You Rather?

1/19/2010 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's surgically refurbished human "Hills" star Heidi Montag in L.A. on Monday (left) -- and the natural, fresh-faced 19-year-old back in 2006 (right).

0921-media-removed-britney

Question is ...

LWood

Yes, she's a vain and brainless waste of space, but I'm sorry - she looks awesome!

maltifirous mama

She looks like she's plastic

canadasue

She is very pretty, but now in a really generic way. Before she had a really distinct look, now she just looks like a Barbie doll. Sad.

DeeDee

She is ready for Heff's house!! I guess that's a jump up from her loser husband. She looks so fake and so much like a fembot it's just ridiculous!!

gottaknow

Hey TMZ, you should have done a side-by-side with a Real Doll...that would have been the better choice!

Lil

What a shame. I thought she was so cute and had such a sexy body to go with it. Now she looks like a hooker. She looks like everybody else and totally lost the cute wholesome look that made her famous. I think she looks like a old hooker now comparably to what Meg Ryan did to herself only not as bad because she is younger. I hate to see her in 10 years...how sad. I did one procedure and have regretted it ever since. I luckily got it fixed and this was from a world known dr. I doesnt matter. These girls are setting them selves up for a lifetime of surgerys always fixing what the last one did.

Valerie

She looks just like a Stepford wife

TRACKER

wake up little girl before you lose the love of your life.{your mothers} it happenned to my sister,she never even considerd the affect it would have on her children....it took a long time for them to feel their real mommie was back....

Mikey

She's Mental.

melis

she looks like holly madison now... she's going to end up with Hugh Hefner soon enough.

Donna - Phoenix

She looks like a blonde Megan Fox ..... She and Megan and Angelina must use the same plastic surgeon .... the chin and cheek implants appear the same, their wide noses slenderized with a scapel.

Lauren G

Wow, she doesn't even look the same. She was so beautiful before, now she just looks plastic and plastic is NOT beautiful.

Sandy Beaches

Pre-op she looks genuinely happy; post-op she has a frozen look of tragedy. Sad.

Mark

This lady has some severe self-esteem issues. I think she had a very natural beauty before she did all that plastic surgery, now she looks porclin and it looks fake. Not natural at all.

I do not see anything to be jealous over. Now she looks like if she smiles wrong she will crack.

I think the Dr. that did all that surgery in one day should really beloooked into. If surgeons are suppose to make the best decisions for there clients and this doctor let her go way overboard.

Andrea

That can't be her, she doesn't even look like before, I thought it was a joke at first.