Tiger Woods' #1 Mistress -- Party Pooper

1/19/2010 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All the married men who wanted to party with Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel on her birthday are now gonna have to find something else to do that night -- because the shindig has officially been canceled.

Tiger Woods Mistress Rachel Uchitel
According to Rachel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, "The media attention was unexpected and unwelcome and for that reason the planned party at a club will not take place."

Interesting, since the invite has been floating around the Internet for days ... wonder how it leaked?

rastaman44

#13 : you raised an interesting question.

I believe that answer is that Racheal did noyt get a couple million from Tiger and therefore is desperately trying to remain in the public eye and thus cash in on her 15 minutes of fame. That is the only rational explanation for her recent publicity stunts.

???????????????????????

SHE HAD A FEW TRICKS LEFTOVER FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE AND SHES A HOOKER THAT KEEPS HER TRICKS SATISFIED!

Joe

Wasn't Ryan Seacrest seen with her in the Caribbean last year??

disturbed

It's been cancelled. Now Casey Anthony is going to be crying her eyes out because this is exactly the type of event she loved to go to, because she's sooo cool of course.

angelina

hi i need an extra-chat with tmz

Joey

Doesn't she look like a drag queen?

Rosemary

A person is considered a celebrity for screwing married men?

I NEED REAL PROOF!!!

I AGREE WITH #13 AND #15! SHE'S JUST OUT TO GET MONEY BY PASSING THIS STUPID FLYER AROUND HOPING TO CASH IN, SINCE SHE HASN'T GOTTEN A PENNY FROM TIGER AND HIS TEAM! I'M SURE SHE'S GETTING TRASHY AND HATEFUL COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PARTY, THEREFORE, THE LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION. RACHEL, PLEASE STOP FOR A MINUTE AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF WHY YOU, WHO'S TURING 35 STILL SINGLE AND PENNILESS? IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIND YOURSELF A GOOD GUY, THEN PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE AND NO MORE WHORING AROUND WITH MARRIED MEN! BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU WON'T LEARN CAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID AND SLEAZY HO!

YOU JUST WON'T GO AWAY, WON'T YOU SHE-MALE WHORE?!?!

Nellie

Come on TMZ...I know you guys aren't professional journalists...but everyone has spell check. Please take an extra minute and revise your work. I wouldn't have caught it, but who can miss the bright red large letters.

claudia

That has gotta be a dude in heels

Katrina

I live down in Palm Beach and it must have been cancelled because of complete lack of interest. I don't know anyone who would attend this.

Buckeye

Did the she-devil, Gloria Allred, just say that the media attention was "unexpected and unwelcome"? You've got to be f-ing kidding me.

hitchy02

#1 What the heck are you talking about? I mean I don't get it.

Trina

Canceled can be spelled with one, or two "l's" ... check your Webster's people!

Janet

Boo hoo Rachel. Stay home until you feel as bad as Elin did when she found out about you. ~ We would never see you again!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments