'Jersey' Knockout Victim:

I Got Sucker Punched

1/20/2010 8:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who Ronnie knocked out cold in last week's episode of "Jersey Shore" claims he got sucker punched in the back of the head -- and now the guy says he wants a rematch with his new nemesis.

0119_ronnie_guy_ex_tmz_02-1
Stephen Izzo tells TMZ he was trying to fight MTV security after they broke up his group's expletive-filled tussle with the "Jersey" cast -- when Ronnie came out of nowhere and delivered a haymaker to the back of his head. Izzo says the cuts on his face were caused by his sudden headfirst fall into the unforgiving brick ground below.

Izzo now wants a rematch with Ronnie ... and this time he wants it to be a fair fight.

BTW: Ronnie was arrested after the knockout, and Izzo says he's gonna show up for Ronnie's court appearance in a couple of weeks.

Haley

I went to high school with this kid and it's about time someone knocked his ass out. I wasn't the biggest fan of this show until I found out who got knocked out. Now i'm a fan for life and Ronnie is awesome!!!!

Jen

He must be really brave or really stupid to reveal his identity. Geez even Snooki takes better hits than that guy.

Cilantro

bitch got what he deserved, fat pussie.

Jon

he asked to get punched. ronnie was just defending snooki. they were all calling snooki a whore and a slut and talking trash and knocked him out. and here is no way that was a sucker punch. he was screaming at him while running back so he knew ronnie was coming

Andy

Comment # 12 I had that happend to me this guy took his **** off trying to show off in front of the ladies after I told him several times I didn't wanna fight and after he tryed to punch me I knocked his ass out in one pounch lol then he ran to the cops lol so good for Ronnie!!

RDS

He got knocked out by a guy that's 5'4" lol....yes ronnie is only 5'4".

reed

wow what a bitch ronnie would kill him in another fight

curt

The dude asked for it and now wants to be a punk! He's just pissed all his boys got to see hi knocked the f*** out.

steve

The marks on his face clearly show that a right handed person would have to hit him from behind, or a left handed person from the front

damien

The guy that got knocked out is a douche but RONNIE is a shady, lying, crying lil bitch. He's got anger management problems and should probably be in jail by now for all the messed up crap he's done up to this point. Can't wait to see Ronnie serve some jail time or community service. He deserves it!

TheCondition

I guess the ONE SHOT was blasted at the wrong kid. Sorry Ron but that shot does not make you a man bro.

Oz

I live in Jersey and that guy on the street talked massive **** to all of the cast because he has nothing in his life but jealousy. Now the world got to see him get laid out like a little bitch! So very satisfying!

Next he will go to court in a suit and be a mommas boy to try to get Ronnie in more trouble. If you ask me if you are caught on camera saying very offensive things to people you don't even know, you absolutely deserve to get knocked out. No crime there.

Thanks Ronnie for cleaning the streets of jealous Jersey trash!

Darby McClintock

No wonder the rest of the world thinks Americans are all idiots. This show airs in Asia and I have to constantly explain to people that this the mentally challenged channel and we should not laugh, but pity them.

chris

a "rematch"? why so Ronnie can finish the job,lmao!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4