'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

1/20/2010 6:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement on his Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his ass kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that bitch ran over and snuck me..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-American term for Black people.

UPDATE: Izzo tells TMZ, "First of all these guys pushed my female friend on the ground. But I was on a show that uses the derogatory slang word for Italians, 'guido.' I am not a racist, I was using a slang word just the same as the way guido is used on the show."

danielle

oh nice ugly inside and out.

T

Read the whole thing on his facebook page. What a douche and Im glad Ronnie one shot his ass

studiocitykevin

Ronnie needs beat him down again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makenna

So what he doesn't like black people. Last I checked it's allowed.

me

Unfortunately this is completely typical for New Jersey. That's why I moved out of there!

Joe

So lets get this straight, a dumbass who is looking for attention writes some racist stuff on facebook, so you jerkoffs at TMZ give him exactly what he wants by not only posting it on here but you also are calling him? lol. good job.

Miles

You got knocked da F@ck out FOOL!!!!!!

LMAO

Racist prick, sounds like he got what he deserved.

bb

Love your recipes chef kooky!

hockeygrl

holy smokes, dude better REALLY watch his back now

Joe

Given all of the threats mad against him in these posts by african-americans, perhaps he is somewhat justified in his dislike for blacks. Civilized people don't threaten or do harm to others just because they do not conform to our way of thinking.

missy

coming from an italian family, let me tell you that a ridiculous amount of italians use racist language. if you ask them though, they do not perceive themselves as racist. a lot of times they don't even know what the italian words they are saying mean- like "maron" or marrone, which they say to mean stupid but actually means a runaway slave. sorry italian americans, but jersey shore is an exaggerated reality. key word being reality.

Nancy

Look at him, he looks like a piece of trash that contributes nothing to society. Hopefully the next ass kicking he gets, and he will get them, will do serious damage to him. He's just taking up space and should just drop dead. Oh, also, he's uuuuuugly!!

nacho

OK - since you would not print my last post, let's try this one.
Once a dumb De**o - always a dumb De**o..
how's that...

Nancy

#24. You should move to Staten Island with the rest of the racists

#31. You are the stupidest person in all of these posts. Let me guess, you are GED material. I'm right, aren't I?

Buster

I don't believe in race, but this guy is a moron. He probably does not even know what the words coming out of his mouth mean. I caught the show for the fist time the other day. Talk about a convention of idiots. How is this show even on the air? Do people find this idiots glamorous in any way? It is like watching animals in a zoo. Seriously.