'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

1/20/2010 6:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement on his Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his ass kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that bitch ran over and snuck me..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-American term for Black people.

UPDATE: Izzo tells TMZ, "First of all these guys pushed my female friend on the ground. But I was on a show that uses the derogatory slang word for Italians, 'guido.' I am not a racist, I was using a slang word just the same as the way guido is used on the show."

P

What a disgrace to our State. A bunch of retards.

Bill B

bwahaha. Ronnie is such a coward. Fat little piggy. He needs to be kicked off. That whole show sucks, But the racist suxs way more. Too bad gay ronnie wasnt thumping this guy because of his racist ways.

nick

Some of you on here that are saying, "so what he doesn't like black people". Are racist too. To say you don't like an entire race is in itself racist. To say you met or know a few blacks and you just don't like those people is ok. Because you had an experience with those people. I'm white and I know a few people in all races I just don't like because of their character not because of their race.

GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE. THAT'S WHY OTHER COUNTRIES ARE AGAINST US AMERICANS.

Tucker

Oh gee, you mean this guy turns out to be a loser punk, racist piece o crap? What a shocker. Hey pal, do you kiss your sister with that mouth?

lori

Hope he gets punched again and again and again...

Punkarazzi

He's due for a lot worse with a hateful attitude like that. What a complete waste of human flesh.

London

#51 Your comment is just about as moronic as the guy we are talking about! How many of us white people do you actually know. There are many white people out there who do not feel in any way what you have described. Who's prejudiced?

Bernard

Wow! His parents must be so proud of him! Got KO'd via a sucker punch, and then shows off his extensive vocabulary by misspelling racial slurs on social networking websites.
I've always thought it better to try to sound as intelligent as possible when involved in a verbal altercation. Oh well, maybe the fall rattled his brains. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
PS He could have at least thought up a witty Yo' Momma joke and pointed that at the body guard.
Resorting to the N-word is so passe. Anyone can do that.

Vic

49. "You can STFU! are you black? Have you ever been descrimated against? Until you or your family have been through slavery, discrimination, black men being lied on by white women who bedded them then claimed rape, all the other BS white people have done, then STFU. It doesn't even matter anymore because soon white people will be extinct. You are the only race that gets fertility shots and can't have babies."

Posted at 6:33PM on Jan 20th 2010 by sarah

Hey Sarah..YOU STFU. I'm white, I'm proud. I have never owned slaves. I have been discriminated against. I've never claimed I was raped by a black woman. I have made-out with a few though, I like it. I would go out on a limb here and state that no one alive today has ever owned slaves. If you feel like one now, you've done it to yourself. I don't owe you crap. If you want to be my friend, great. But it looks like to me that you're a racist...and I don't hang out with that type.

London

Oh well... His life sux anyway... He's just a balding idiot with a big nose. Yes, I am prejudice against people who are bald with big noses. No matter the color! LOL!

Poor baby fell on his Five-head...

lovemj

c (52)you should think about what you say-if you're not white, the people like this jersey dude hates you too, almost as much as they hate us. your comment is sad

Fred

Funny thing is, I just checked this guy's page and he has black "friends". Wonder if they read that status update yet? Racists on both sides need to cool out with that. I'm black, been discriminated against and had my fair share of racist encounters. However, my kids are best friends with white kids as well as black and I wouldn't have it any other way. They're learning to look beyond color, a concept a lot of "adults", sadly, have not evolved enough to conceive. The same way I don't blame all whites for slavery or the behavior of idiots like this guy, people shouldn't blame all blacks for the idiotic few who keep the nightly news in business. You're going to always have idiots of all races. Just a matter of time before their own hate consumes them and the normal people can get on with life.

lost in lalaland

Seems like a lovely fellow. I'm sure his momma is very proud. Perhaps she'll even shave her beard in celebration of her pride.

lovemj

He's an Idiot, your post is the best I've ever read on this site-i try to write good stuff, but mine always has a bit of a smartasz undertone. thx

mo