'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

1/20/2010 6:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy Ronnie cold-cocked on "Jersey Shore" has unleashed a hateful, n-word riddled statement on his Facebook page -- verbally attacking the Black MTV security guards he fought on last week's episode.

'Jersey' Knockout Victim -- One Huge Racist

Stephen Izzo
-- the guy who got his ass kicked -- took to the Internet after the episode aired ... and typed the following disgusting tirade:

"lets get something straight what u didnt see is i never fought ronnie i was fighting...those N**GER bouncers when that bitch ran over and snuck me..then got stomped out by those 3 n**gers as he ran away."

Izzo also uses several other slurs in various updates to his profile, including the word "mulian" ... which is a misspelled racist Italian-American term for Black people.

UPDATE: Izzo tells TMZ, "First of all these guys pushed my female friend on the ground. But I was on a show that uses the derogatory slang word for Italians, 'guido.' I am not a racist, I was using a slang word just the same as the way guido is used on the show."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

THIN LIZZY

Doesn't change the fact that idiot got cold-****ed on national t.v. Ronnie rules

wtf?

Maybe black people need to stop saying "cracker"!

supersad

whats the problem if he got stomped out by ****** bouncers, then i think he has the right to call them ****** bouncers.

Tiffany

1. Guido is not a racial slur. I say this with confidence bc my b/f last name is GUIDO. Not only that but there are restaurants that are called "Guido's" and a movie with Daniel Day Lewis where his 1st name is "Guido" So everyone saying that it is "racist YOUR DEAD WRONG!! And I'm not sure what your name is but this person said Marrone was used the wrong way by Italians as meaning "stupid" when you are in fact wrong. It is the expression "my god".
Ex- My god, could it get any hotter out here? or
My god, so sorry to hear that. etc you get my point. Back to the subject at hand, no reason to use the nword, its a word that spreads hate.

Richard Mail

Either way my man u were eating concrete.........

Gary

Ronnie did sucker punch him, and those black BOuncers are ******s!!!!!

Gobo joe

******, yes I said it...

Allen

Who was that theing interviewed and told by one one the interviewer that her love her.ick black female with the red dress and lipsing?. Kathy someth

WESKER