'G's to Gents' Star Wanted for Brutal Baby Attack

1/20/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'G's to Gents' Star Wanted for Brutal Baby AttackOne of the guys from the MTV reality show "From G's to Gents" is wanted by Georgia police for one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable -- the brutal, bone-breaking beating of his infant daughter.

Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops tell TMZ Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding.

Story developing...

Gradi

No Excuses!

Nail that bastard to the cross by his NUT SAC!

Janet

There's nothing lower than a 'man' beating a helpless baby. This guy is BEYOND an @SS!

tina

what can you say... that poor child. where was the mother? I hope that all the inmates at what ever prison he goes to will see this. but that bitch will probable ask for seg.... most cowards do,,,,

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Thank you to the fine people of the Democrat state of Massachusetts for coming to their senses and realizing Obama is in fact a Nazi that wants to destroy this once great nation!!

JackieMichele

Disgusting. The thought of someone doing this to their makes me sick to my stomach.

~J~

Miles

I used to watch a lil of the show the season this fool was on it. Very few people liked this guy in the house. I guess the streets dont lie. Hearing this (a lil baby) makes we wish E6 would have caught up with this fool....SMH

Michael Jackson's Voice

They should do to him what he did to that baby... Break all his sorry ass bones!! Fool I hope a REAL man gets YOU!!! Punk A@@ Biach!

LeLonna

It makes me sick to my stomach every time I hear that someone has hurt an innocent child. Our babies are NOT put on this planet for horrible people like this to hurt he is a Terrifying excuse for a man. how bout you come to Cleveland and I give you a real fight and after I'm done my boyfriend who is a MMA fighter will finish you. I hope that they not catch that piece of sh@t but they catch him after someone else already has!!!

stinky mcgee

Throw him to an alligator and post the video on youtube.

hehe

i can believe this guy did it. look up "gs to gents kesan punch" on youtube. during the reunion he just sucker punches another dude while he was rapping

Theory

Oh gosh. To think I was actually supporting him on that show. He seemed like he wanted to make something of himself.

An he's smiling in the mugshot, too.

What could possess a person to beat a baby so badly?

r.j.

The entertainment industry [TV, movies, sports, radio] keeps handing low life criminals big money and portraying them as hip, cool and tough.
Not a week passes that one of these thugs is exposed, but the psychological influence and damage done to children and teens watching this garbage is deeply ingrained by that point in time.
Kids don't watch the news or read it, so they very rarely understand the fact that they have been worshipping savages and criminals. It's up to us parents to tell them about their "heroes", and show them decent people to admire.
Less TV, more books.

Kristin

FRY. HIM. There's no rehabilitating this psycho!!!

Byteme

OMG ! That poor little baby. Grrrrrrrrr.....What a lowlife !!! Most inmates don't take kindly to any type of assault on a child from what I understand. An infant...gee, bet that cranks the heat up a notch or two more. Can't wait to read that he's in lock up!

shawn

We have two newborns and the thought of something like this is sickening. Someone please hurt this piece of garbage. Fracture a bone once a day until all his bones have been broken and then start the process over. I bet his mother would even turn her back on him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments