« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden's New Hero -- Wladimir Klitschko

1/21/2010 8:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After spending nearly three weeks in Miami together, "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere finally got dropped off at the airport on Wednesday ... by her reported new boyfriend, Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko.

0921_media_removed_britney

The 20-year-old redhead and the 33-year-old heavyweight champ are a knockout couple.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

raker

Breaking news story -

What Tiger and everybody knows; but don't want us to know!!

rina74

ihave to agree with reversal of the sexes, geez ppl get a grip, who she date and at the age of 20 is not going to hurt her career, acting is not politics or about who gets into the great families of the US. she may date whoever she wants, her first boyfriend from Hero's who played her Uncle was older and there wasn't a comment, leave these ppl alone, no one judges you, or maybe we should, hmmm, show us who your dating please, my new hubby is 25 and i'm 35 and we're expecting our first child together, don't like it oh, i don't live my life thru you, i love my life hell with the rest of you judgemental pervs with no life.lol

just saying

He does not look good at all!! Hayden, you can do so much better!!!

Joy

Here is my comment to all follow commentators, let people live their lives, and go look in the mirror. Let people make their own paths and choices in life, as you and I have done and are doing, and honestly there is no sin greater than another, we are all human. Thats why people should be the best judge of themselves and not others.

sgv

That is not some old fool. That is the IBF, WBO and WBA Heavyweight Champ of the world. He earns about $15 million per fight. He is single, no kids. He has a PhD. He speaks several languages. He is the best heavyweight boxer around. He has a bangging body. 6'5" 250lbs of pure muscle. He went to the olympics. This guy has never been arrested. I'm surprise he is even dated someone from Hollywood. He has a very private life. She won the lottery with him. And I believe he could do so much better.

cowbulls

I don't understand what Wladimir sees in that little teenage boy looking smurf. I don't care what sexual tricks she knows, she just doesn't have the equipment to be much good sexually.

mcgrapenutts

wow -- she's a midget

Cody

Ja! Wenn sie europäische Männer liebt, muss sie diesen ukrainischen Verlierer verlassen und mit einem echten deutschen Mann wie ich kommen. And for those of you that don't speak German, I said "Yes! If she loves European men, she needs to leave that Ukrainian loser and get with a real German man like me".

james

vlady is perhaps one of the kindness sporting professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with...hes also very intelligent and sets the standard for being a gentlemen.
Those who do not know should not speculate on their relationship...She is lucky to have him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2