Jon Cryer - FBI Investigating Alleged Death Threat

1/21/2010 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer - FBI Investigating Alleged Death ThreatJon Cryer -- who stars with Charlie Sheen in "Two and a Half Men" -- told authorities his life was in danger -- possibly by a hitman -- and TMZ has learned the FBI is investigating.

Cryer sounded the alarm last Friday. Sources tell us Cryer told law enforcement he believed his ex-wife hired a hitman to kill him.

Cryer and his ex have been embroiled in a bitter custody fight, which has gotten even more intense recently.

Sources tell us the FBI has been on the case for a week. As far as we know the agency has no suspects. The FBI declined comment.

As we first reported, security descended on the set of "Two and a Half Men" last Friday and the show was taped without an audience. We're told this Friday's show will also be taped without an audience ... but it's for creative, not security reasons.

Our sources say Cryer has told people the threat has abated and he feels more secure.

Cryer's ex-wife told us last Friday she was unaware of any threat against Jon.

Jon Cryer photos

and you know this

first again biatches

o rly

Someone threaten SIMONE please.

o rly

ZMT Rumour Mill: SIMONE hired a hitman to kill Kooky in order to say "FIRST" at every article, however, payment was rejected once the hitman found out she was offering herself to him instead of actual cash.

SIMONE's A$$? DO. NOT. WANT!

Simone

O rly loves me!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaa.

PimpFather69

I heard that she did this because he wouldn't allow her to use a "strap on sex object" on him. Then she later found him trying it out on Jay Leno and she went over the edge.

tannabgood

Who the hell puts a hit on Jon Cryer? He seems pretty harmless to me and, honestly, there are much better ways to spend one's money than wacking Duckie.

I mean if noone's tried to take out Charlie Sheen...

Simone

O rly, why do you keep chasing me???? Don't you have nothing better to do, man????? : P

o rly

Hot skeet for your SIMONE.

Fibb

Hey Jon, stop being a Cryer Baby...

stan

Years ago when "Two and 1/2 Men" first came on the air I saw an interview with Jon and his (then) wife. I think the ionterview was about house remoaydeling. Anyway She looked pretty but seemed a tiny bit-shy and a tiny part demanding bitch!

In this joint interviews she came across (to me) that she only married him because he was famous (duh) however, chances were he wouldn't of landed her if he wasn't well known.

stan

Years ago when "Two and 1/2 Men" first came on the air I saw an interview with Jon and his (then) wife. I think the interview was about his house & the remodeling he and she had done.. Anyway She looked pretty but seemed a tiny bit-shy and a tiny part demanding bitch!

In this joint interview she came across (to me) that she only married him because he was famous (duh) however, he came across like he had no chance in hell with her if he wasn't famous.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/21/jon-cryer-fbi-investigating-death-threats-two-and-a-half-men-charlie-sheen-hitman/1#c24851861#ixzz0dECpq6J7

Mr. Attitude

Why doesn't he just find a relative to hide out with? Maybe go back to high school? Perhaps even run for class president!

Nahhh, Sounds too much like the plot line to a bad 80's movie...

Josh B

If someone would've said to me today: someone is trying to kill jon cryer...I would've just assumed it was Charlie Sheen. I mean, isn't he the one who's tried to kill a handful of girlfriends? (allegedly)
Why not move from the chicks to the co-stars? that actress that plays the neighbor living next to him, should really be watching her step.

karma

If the X did try and get a hit on him, hope they throw her butt in the slammer, losing the keys for 20 years or so.

niles

First of all, he was married - to a woman? Second, it sounds like he got a bit jealous of all the publicity Charlie is getting (and always coming out smelling like a rose). It wouldn't be the first time a celebrity cried wolf eh Jesse McCartney.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments