Michael Jackson's Brother Wants Estate To Pay

1/21/2010 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's brother, Randy Jackson, is in the middle of a creditor's claim filed against the estate and according to legal docs ... Randy is on the side of the creditor.

Stabler & Associates, a company that claims it was hired to handle Michael Jackson's business matters -- in particular, a humongous Bank of America loan and the funding of his 2004 child molestation trial -- claims the estate owes the company $275,446.08.

Here's the problem. The statute of limitations has run on the debt. But Perry Wander, lawyer for Stabler & Associates, tells TMZ the company relied on Michael and Randy's repeated promises that the debt would be paid, so the estate should not be able to raise the technical, statute of limitations defense.

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate, is unmoved, telling TMZ, "The claim needs to be investigated and it appears to be barred by the statute of limitations."

And this is interesting ... included in the $275,446.08 -- a late penalty of $81,946.08.

And you thought credit card interest was high.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

52. TMZ you're stretching it here. What, nothing to post about the so called INVESTIGATION, as you last stated, they're getting close. BS, ain't never gonna happen.

This is a pile of BS!

Posted at 8:36PM on Jan 21st 2010 by bs

Harvey Levin is full of sh!t!! He has to make the crap up!!! He first says there will be an arrest second week of October, then the last week of October, then before Thanksgiving..then Christmas then January 18th.....Him and his "inside sources" can shove it up their as$, He don't know anything more then You or I do... He is a Fricken IDIOT,I think he just keeps throwing out dates to keep getting the hits here at TMZ!!!

chalkoutline

What a frakkin deadbeat this freakazoid was.

Ben

Can you see how truly sick and disgusting I am? I spend my entire life on here accusing others of cloning and talking to the same people in their heads. Yet, I think I have a life when all I do is come here and play my little game of 'board monitor' and count posts and usernames all the live long day. And yes, I do sit in my own filth PLENTY. If I ever left this board I'm terrified I'd miss a post and then I'd have to kill myself.

scum bag TMZ

gross, ric nuthead is on, people leave, it morphs into about 20 different people and says the most hateful BS lies about Michael. What's the point, for god's sake. It's the only thing that gives this little nuthead any joy in life. Watch, just watch it happen...all day and night long.

sick! and ric ain't no guy and ain't no military man, frickin' liar!

MJ fan

15. Michael was an angel sent down to Earth. We had him only for a little while until God called him home. We miss you Michael! We will continue to spread your message of L.O.V.E.

Posted at 7:28PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Steph

true!

!

65. schoen1, I've written TMZ a million times about this and they're too friggin' lame to limit everyone to one username. They know their hits would drop like the flies that circle their disgusting little heads, so that's why they leave it this way.

Posted at 8:44PM on Jan 21st 2010 by former partner in crime

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/21/michael-jackson-randy-jackson-creditors-claim/5#comments#ixzz0dIlZZZjd

You got some nerves.
Don't you have some dignity,they kicked your sorry off a here and you sneak back.

schoen1

I don't think he was a deadbeat, but just naive in expecting the people he hired to pay his bills to do what they were supposed to do.

They were in it for the money

Isnt this the same yahoo brother who went around to his friends on a beg-a-thon mission and had some of his friends mortgage their homes for Michaels supposed defense-when Michael did not need anyones money for anything? Same yahoo brother who was around Michael just before he passed? Same yahoo brother who is now M.I.A.? Pleeze! Enough already! This is all some huge game these Jacksons are playing, playing the public as suckers. I've had enough of them. They need to go figure out their messes for their own selves-hey, go ask shoepolishhead, he has money he's been hiding for years, he dont like to pay anything either.

Cathy

Whenever people get really negative an fully into "attack" mode to the point of ignoring civility, you know for sure they are losing any argument you may be engaged in. That's what my mom always used to say. When my father started "yelling" and losing his sense of decency, my mother always took it for a sure sign that he knew he was losing the fight. She was so right. ;)

ric

sick! and ric ain't no guy and ain't no military man, frickin' liar!

Posted at 8:50PM on Jan 21st 2010 by out of ric's mind

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz No? Nothing? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

scum bag TMZ

Posted at 8:49PM on Jan 21st 2010 by Harvey's inside sources suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, and this so called new claimant was posted against the estate in Octobe 2009. Look it up.

If you people believe this BS, so be it.

And to Cathy - NO most of these claims are bogus, look up the Probate Summary. If they indeed are legitimate, they'll be paid, the total debt is very small compared to what's been reported. There are people listed in the claimant creditor list that are so bogus, it's just a f@ckin joke!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

67. by Cathy

and this loser too, always on with ric tellit fpic and all the messed up people who are the same, deb, etc...wonder what happend to puke miller...and all the other psycho looney tunes on here. they post as hates and next sentence fans. it's a game, it's all they have to do in their lives.

Posted at 8:46PM on Jan 21st 2010 by gross

I'm here ja@kass...just don't feel like posting! I actually like sitting back and reading your posts, NOW I can see just how stupid you really are!!

PS...Could you at least say Mrs. Pukemiller

Who Cares reads a wonder

Randy did you pay my bills,Michael did you feed the animals because they will come after us.

scum bag TMZ

by cathy,

oh really, have you looked up the case, how do you know what 'they deserve'.

freak!