TMZ Live: Conan's Deal, Leno vs. Letterman

1/21/2010 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike took your questions on everything today -- including the final $45 million deal struck between Conan O'Brien and NBC.

TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Jay Leno vs. David Letterman, Brittany Murphy's toxicology and Conan's options.

Plus -- Mike's hair product revealed!

kendra

Have you seen Joy Behar's show on HLN? Maybe Conan should be a guest comedian/commentator on there until September since he can't have his own show

Julie

I didn't believe that Michael Jackson died until CNN confirmed. I even had someone text me saying that TMZ was reporting that he died... I responded "I wouldn't believe TMZ, I'll believe it when CNN says it." I've changed my mind and now TMZ is my guilty pleasure. If loving TMZ is wrong I don't wanna' be right. :D

curious george

why didn't you show that awful photo of Trumps ex-wife in her "granny" underwear?? C'mon after she yelled and screamed on the plane, she deserves the TMZ treatment

YANN

judge milian was on wendy williams last night...just in case you didn't know...that lesbian/sperm donor episode airs on feb 22

Susan

PLEASE no more Conan/Jay talk - no one cares - you are talking about it toooo much and also covering it too much on the website-NO one watches these two shows hence the reason for the low ratings and the whole mess that has transpired --- please talk about other celebs and other show biz stories --- I do love you guys, just can't take it any more this week -- thanks

500MZ

Harvey,

Do you have any naked pictures of Katie Daryl? If so, can you pleezzzzze post them?

500MZ

Jeff

Harvey When are you going to come out of the closet?
It's OK to be Gay!

cyblade

COme on COmedy central doesnt have the money? they offered Dave Chappel $30 million for a 3rd season, they have the pockets!

Brent Stone

What do you think is the best move for Conan to make in regards to his career?

robyn

you said that you don't feel bad for Cohan because he is getting a ton of money and I completely agree with that! the reason I feel bad for Cohan is that he moved his entirely family and staff and their families to LA to do this show and NBC only gave him 7months! I feel bad for Cohan because I think this was probably his dream based on his letter and he is probably carrying the weight of the guilt he feels for moving everyone.

Scott Van Roo

Is there a way for Conan to ease the tax hit on $32 Million?

Penny Ziemer

Why do Brad and Angelina not ever take their twins out? We saw the rest of the kids when they were a year old?

craig

Any word if heads are going to roll for this?

patrick12344

ee

Pete

Please tell your TMZ Live production crew to learn how to focus - it's annoying :(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments