Amber Rose: I See London, I See France ...

1/22/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Douchey rapper/fashionista Kanye West loves clothes -- his humanoid girlfriend Amber Rose ... not so much.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

While leaving a runway show in Paris, the attention-seeking blonde showed off her gender by wearing a nude bodysuit underneath her elegantly crass shredded fabric dress thing.

"Yo, Amber. I'm really happy for you, but Rose McGowan's 1998 VMAs getup was the best worst see-through dress of all time."

Amber Rose and Kanye West pictures.

kev the realist

How can you be sureprised by anything that Kanye does. He is a media hungry whore of the worst kind. Maybe next he could kook up with one of the loser Kardashian clan. Maybe someone can tell me what any of them do and why anyone would want to pay these pitiful people anything. Now US magazine runs the Kardashian's on their cover- PLEEEEASE. The whole group belong together like maybe send them to Haiti for a dose of reality. They need to get serious, they have no talent and nobody cares about what they do. They will do anything for attention.

Seriously

She's kidding right? This is a joke right?
Does she not have mirrors in her house?

Miles

She should just take that peiece of thread off and walk around naked. These two are DEFINATLEY trying too hard for attention. They take attention whoring to a whole new level.

Black Power

If it looks walks and talks like a whore, what is it? A WHORE!! So what does that make Kanye? A pimp or a John? No difference between her and Ice-T's girl Co-Co. Two big titted nasty sluts looking for fame while hanging on two has beens arms.

Pat

Who?????

keishalee98

NASTY, SICK AND REALLY DISGUSTING TO LOOK AT. SHE SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR HERSELF THAN SHE DOES. WOMEN WHO DRESS LIKE THIS DO NOT HAVE ANY MORALS OR EVEN CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. SHE IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR GIRLS. THIS GIVES THESE DISGUSTING RAPIST AND PERVERTS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO HURTING WOMEN AND CHILDREN. SHE NEEDS TO LOOK AT HER LIFE AND THE EXAMPLE SHE IS MAKING EVERYTIME SHE WALKS OUT IN PUBLIC. SHE WANTS TO DRESS LIKE THIS THEN DO IT IN YOUR HOME FOR YOUR MAN NOT FOR OTHERS TO LOOK AT.

Rover lay over

DISGUSTING JUST LIKE HER BOYFRIEND LOL

Nora

I can't decide which is worse - the outfit she is wearing or the man on her arm! Get rid of both of them. Imagine what her grandchildren will say when they see this picture.

Jerry Martin

Excuse me while I go barf.

YourMomma

My god, what IS that??!! I think it's supposed to be a chick, but that is BEYOND horrifying!!
Kanye must have to bag her head when they have sex.
Then again, she has to bag his head AND stuff a rag in his mouth!..

Miles

102. Too bad I'm stuck in this Sexual Addiction Rehab or else I'd be all over Amber Rose. She's mixed black like me but she looks more like a white girl so I would've definately hit it and she be a part of the Tiger Woods All Stars. She'd be #17.

Posted at 4:37PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Tiger Woods

*walkie talkie nosie*

I need security quick...The Tiger is on the prowl. I repeat the Tiger is loose. Lock down the perimeter.

CALIFORNIA

IT WOULD HAVE TO DO WITH KANYE?THOUGHT HE WAS IN REHAB?I GUESS HE HASN'T HIT ROCK BOTTOM YET.THIS SLUT IS CLOSE TO IT.SHE CALLS HERSELF A L A D Y.

Marta

These two belong in a landfill along with the rest of the garbage.

Juliette

SO NASTY.......LOOKS LIKE A PIG TRYING TO GET OUT OF A SACK......

Bobp

She has reached new unbelievable heights of skandom. I especially like that big gross boob hanging out of that string thing. Classy!