Amber Rose: I See London, I See France ...

1/22/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Douchey rapper/fashionista Kanye West loves clothes -- his humanoid girlfriend Amber Rose ... not so much.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

While leaving a runway show in Paris, the attention-seeking blonde showed off her gender by wearing a nude bodysuit underneath her elegantly crass shredded fabric dress thing.

"Yo, Amber. I'm really happy for you, but Rose McGowan's 1998 VMAs getup was the best worst see-through dress of all time."

Amber Rose and Kanye West pictures.

Chucky

121. Nothing to see here, just a overrated, brainwashed, self-hating black man and his gold-digging, slut-butt white whore. A pimp and his main HO.

As a black man I'm tried of men like Kanye.

This is not art.

Posted at 7:16PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Real Black MAN

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/22/amber-rose-kanye-west-dress-bodysuit-photo/9#comments#ixzz0dOHGFsaR
_______________________________________________________

Hey RealBlackMan,

Amber Rose is black you idiot.

Michelle

I love how the shaded area between her legs makes it look like she needs a little shavein'

Michelle

-digging, slut-butt white whore. A pimp and his main HO.

As a black man I'm tried of men like Kanye.

This is not art.

Posted at 7:16PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Real Black MAN
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yous'ah idiot!! While I'm sure she has some "white blood" in her to achieve that light skinndedness she flashes I'm quite certain she checks the African American box on all legal docs!

john johnson

i guess she doesn't have a stalker like kim k yet? amber, be careful what you wish for, kim is paying for it right now.

Donovan

That is just nasty. There is nothing remotely sexy or attractive about that. She's either delusional and thinks that looks good or very confident and just doesn't care about how bad she looks.

Cinner

I don't think she looks like a whore, I mean they are in Europe (Paris) where nudity is not considered vulgar as it is in the U.S. She just does not have the body to wear something like that, her thighs have cellulite and thank goodness we can't see the backside of that getup. The see through thong really isn't necessary with that type of dress though, I mean come on. Doesn't look whorish, just looks GROSS.

caroline davis

At least he does not have to worry about spending too much money on her. She is obiviously cheap.

me

that woman is just TRASH!!!!!

Pistol

She's never been anything but boring.

donedonedone

Wow.
She looks exactly like the kind of detritus that Kanye West deserves.

Proof that Karma exists......

petula

Lord, what a PIG

lala

Oh, come on people!! They are a pair made for each other!!!

(a pair of losers.)

Lady J

EEEWWWW that is 150 pounds of crap stuffed into a 25 lb shredded trash bag. Kanye may spend a lot on his clothing but he should really invest in a muzzle for his big mouth and a BRA for his arm douche....

LongJohn69

If you're going to be a trashy tramp, why not dress the part?

Nance

Is she a model? My gosh that is a piece of fat blubber...YUCK