Bristol Palin to Levi Johnston -- Pay Up Deadbeat

1/22/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bristol Palin has gone to court, demanding that Levi Johnston step up as a dad and pay her some of the money he's raked in from his naked media blitz.

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston Child Support Documents: Click to view!

Court documents were filed by Bristol's lawyer late Thursday afternoon in Alaska, demanding $1,750 a month in child support from Levi, retroactive to the birth of son Tripp on December 27, 2008.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Bristol believes Levi has pulled in "in excess of $105,000 in 2009 through various media interviews and modeling related activities." The $105,000 figure is significant, because under Alaska law a non-custodial parent must pay 20% of income up to $105,000 a year -- which comes to $1,750 a month.

Bristol says in her sworn statement, "I have received limited and sporadic financial assistance from Levi." Bristol says Levi has forked over only $4,400 over the 13 months of Tripp's life -- $3,000 on September 9, 2009, $1,400 on December 19.

Bristol's request is for temporary support, pending a permanent child support order.

UPDATE: Levi Johnston's manager, Tank Jones, tells TMZ Levi has paid Bristol more than $10,000 since Tripp was born. Jones also says Levi does not make money off of every interview he does, though he did not say exactly how much Levi has made.

D

Do you think the palins really care what people think Bristol has every right to get money from that dirtbag who is only being used to stick it to the palin family where is your story on John edwards that to me is more disgusting than a 18 year old single mother asking for child support come on tmz go after edwards or do you only pick on the palin's

Aquinnah

Just when you're feeling down, there's more news from the Wasilla hillbillies to make you feel better about yourself. www.eightfits.blogspot.com

ElsieTex

Levi is not getting good advice if he hasn't been advised to go to court to assure that with any child support he pays, he also gets visitation. And especially if the Palin family moves from Alaska as I have heard. They're both naive, young kids with parents none of them have a right to brag on.

Huba Huba Queen

Why shouldn't Levi pay? He's the father regardless of all the other messy stuff. It's called responsibility to your child.

As far as visitation if Bristol refuses visitation to Levi for which he's entitled, Bristol could be held in contempt of court.

Jewel-Aurea Walker Sr.

This Brtistol case in family court,is the way most all cases are handled,by the state.We made severial comments for Levi to cbe more careful of his comments,he disregarded them all?.Family court is extremly difficult and expensive to deal with,especually for,the non costodial parent or victim.The case gets heard with both parents presant,after that the 100% noncostodial parent"OBLIGOR" defimation starts.At that time,the custodial parent,calls all the shots,and the state becomes her defense,for free!!!,she will never see court again.Now everything-word,of the OBLIGOR,has to show proof through his attorney,he pays excessive to make any statement,of support in his behalf.So Levi what ever you wish to state and obtain support it has to be in the first court appearence.I would say your case as seen, is the end of any leverage,you will ever have,regarding all to date and all future rights.

Jewel-Aurea Walker Sr.

Levi you can fully assume that what is being ask is just what will occure !.Now allow me to clearify what the "visitation on Saturdays" indicates.It cane mean you will now need a thrid party,to visit your son.Now unlike her being a woman,the state makes available,severial differetn third party,affeliations.You as the "OBLIGOR"at most may have a licensed nurse or Minister that can act as thrid party.These two will now,set the times for all visits ,that are convenient to their schedules,got that now!!!?.Ok next we address how these third party visits,are conducted.She sets the time,to show up with the kid,and drop it off,with the third party person.Then she can be as late,to drop off or as early as she pleases,to pick up the child.The courts set the day and the time,but after court she can make any changes she wishes,or she can entirely stop all visits,and the courts will approve her decissions,on visitation rights.This is 100% how the family courts are designed.So if you have never felt like a criminal,you had better get used to it,your name is already set,you are a"DEAD BEAT DAD"a felon with little or no citizenship rights.As a man,you have no rights to bond,with your child.

david miles

In my last statement I forgot to say that grandpa palin and trips uncle will be the father figures. that he needs, so he won't be raised by a single mom.. she comes from a real family .the old ways are best, and there isn't anything new under the sun.. and I personally have experance with this..twenty years ago I visited my dad and spent three months there with him.. the girl across the street was nice and good looking and we started dating and we had sex and then she told me she was married,, and I already divorced my wife for cheating on me, so I didn"t have any respect for her seeing me while she was still married.. finished my visit with my father and 14 years later after they were devorced using DNA it was found out that my son was just that my son, not his...the courts tryed to bill me and put me in jail and put my son in califorina youth athority for 8 years till he was twenty one years old.. I've always been a hard working guy and twenty court dates later.. six years .. thousands of dollars, three lawyers.. my son went from all F"s on his report card in trouble with the law etc. to the top of his class and takeing care of business.. a looser to a winner... the hardest thing I ever did.. I call it a kidnapping but after all the dust settled we never hear from his mom and he has a bright future with his real dad... turns out all 4 of her kids had different fathers.. so I'm all about fathers rights but in this case the father is a dead beat

DBookmore

Here in Michigan, it is the responsibility of the non-custodial parent to pay 1/3 of their weekly pay to support the child, period. It does not matter who the grandparents are or how much money they might have, or even if the mother, in this case, marries a millionaire, it is up to the father, in this case, to pay for his child, period.............

Jewel-Aurea Walker Sr.

Levi:This case reference is sao full of holes it is gross for reading!.Thyw demand an earnings affidaviat from you but not her?.If you have nothing from her earnings,or allowances,there is no way to compair,the full earinings,of both parents,when setting your support payments.So forget giving her any breaks,what ever is expected of you,is also expected of her.So this is not the time,to give anything up,thinking she will befriend you,Those days are gone forever,in this time of court.Then what ever is ask,by the court or the family attorney,in the form of support,will be adminsitered,through the State IRS staff.At that exact time and date,you will see that 300%,added to those amounts.At that time,all deals are off,so if you have anything,to say or do,this will be,your very last chance,at the legal charges,set for this court hearing !!.After court,you have the,full burdon of proof,those legal costs,will see a huge increase.These the legal systems,will set limits on how many times,you can have re-hearings,to open the case back in to courts.So asking her to expose,the same files-evidences,as you do is a 100% must for your own protection.Watch what you are doing,do not allow these,big attorneys talk you into traps,in her behalf.As a matter of facts,she is not affording this team, of expensive attorneys,on her own!!!.Her parents are paying her legal bills,it is all possable and obvous,you have lost this case 95%,before court.

Dave

She'll be livin' in a Damn fine trailer!

drew

Hey, newsflash brainiacs! You always start higher and the amount is negotiated down. Boy oh boy, for a bunch of liberal welfare numb-nuts, you sure are dumb!

notthemama

hopefully, the judge will see the attacks on her for what they are and give full custody to Levi with support from his parents and his sister. Bristol will have to fork over 1/4 of all her earnings this past year which is roughly 1/2 million from pictures of Johnston and Candies (slut shoes).

Georgeal40

I don't think anyone here is saying he shouldn't provide for his child. If it’s his child. He should go on The Maury "you are not the father" Show that would be a hoot. Anywho, the mother should be required provide for her child as well. Personally I don't believe she has a job, but someone here says she does and she goes to school. If that’s true, then when exactly does she have time to care for a young baby? or maybe this is the real reason Sarah quit her job as governor...lol. I'm just saying, maybe Levi should seek full legal custody, since she’s too busy working and going to school to properly care for the baby and he can ask for a child support order. Secondly I thought the Palin's where "Holy Rollers"? I know they don't want to take any of the Devils money from Levi that he received prostituting himself for playgirl magazine? Or I guess when it comes to money, who needs morals. I suppose they could perform an exorcism on the devils money to remove any evil trace elements. And where do they come up with 1,750 dollars a month, hell kids in Africa live on 3 cents a day, sounds like to me a whole lot of shopping going on at Neiman Marcus.

anany

I honestly believe that both parents should pay, yea bristol has him, now.But Sarah palin being involved is stupid, i mean yea shes trip's grandma, but if Bristol's the adult she claims to be why does she need her mom to make every damn decision for her? it's ridiculous. I seen an interview with levi, he said he tried to visit his son and sarah palin called the police, what's up with that? He wanted to see his son. If I was Bristol, I would let my child see his father. Why can't she understand that. I work AND go to school, i still have quality time with my child. So whoever wrote that, should see my point of view. Yea, Bristol's working on making her life better, but what about her son's life. he needs his father...

SS

Children deserve to be supported financially and emotionally by both parents. Levi can petition the court for more time with his son. Unfortunately, many fathers don't want to spend the appropriate amount of time with their children. Child support is based on the combined income of both parties, and the percentage of time spent with each party. Additional support can be ordered for child care, medical, etc...

The problem with this nation is the arrogant attitude I see all over the comments on this feed. Levi Johnston owes it to his son to provide the appropriate percentage of his income by Alaska law to support his son. If his income decreases, he can file for a modification. He can also ask for a larger percentage of time with his child, which would decrease his child support. I don't see anything to indicate that he has petitioned the court for more time.

According to the Public Policy Institute, 43% of the children living in single mother households are poor, so let's stop talking about the victimization of fathers who abandon their children physically, emotionally and financially.