Michael Jackson Estate -- We Need Help!

1/22/2010 5:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

Specifically, the estate needs co-executive and creative directors.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

Truth Unblinded

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POPing young boys' cherries

A.B.

"..who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005." Well, what happened back then was that false allegations killed Michael Jackson, although he was acquitted. And since Michael Jackson through his music did the world enormous good, while TMZ only makes the world a worse and more stupid place, I wish we had still had MJ but not TMZ.

MJ Fan

Helen

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE KING
LONG LIVE THE KING

Noone or nothing can take away from his precious personality, priceless legacy and countless accomplishments. You haters, eat your heart out and be treatened by Michael, HALF OF HIM YOU COULD NEVER BE!

MJ - Treatened

SO HATERS, KISS HIS ROYAL A$$
That should be an honor for you

Dahillzig

. STOP MTV FROM TAKING THE KING OF POP TITLE FROM MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
please sign the petition:

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF POP!!!

Posted at 3:23PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by MJ 4ever

where is the petition to get you to stop posting this stupid post over and over? I'll sign that!

Posted at 3:27PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by stop already

I am falling out of my chair at work...LOL!!!! I concur!!!!!

Rick

Honestly, if they need someone, I can help. I'm young, I'm a songwriter, I know business (wrote my own contracts, stock market savvy), and I won't fail in the music industry. Seriously TMZ, if the judge lets them hire people you guys need to let us know where to apply. I have contacts, I actively conduct A&R duties and have some promising talent. I'm ready to go to work.

nan

every friday tmz throws the fans a crumb so they can post through the weekend ..kind of insulting

Truth Unblinded

MICHAEL JACKSON KING OF PEDOPHILIA

the seer

Bunch of bloodsuckers! Why don't they let him rest in peace, instead of trying to make more money off the poor guy.

Em

I wish I had the education and background in the industry, I'd sign up in a heartbeat. What a experience that would be! I have no doubt it would be a profitable venture for years to come. His talent had no boundaries, there's so much we don't know and haven't heard or seen from him.

Angela

May God Bless Michael. I know that he is glad that he is out of this ish.

Truth Unblinded

24. Don't call Michael "wasco"! It s not nice and should be respect to dead people!!!

Posted at 3:53PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by MJ fan!

WASCO JASCO LIKES TABASCO ON LITTLE BOYS PENISES

Truth Unblinded

MICHAEL JACKSON KING IF SEX (with boys), DRUGS (intravenously), AND (crappy) ROCK AND ROLL

cathy b

HUMMMMM call prisilla presley , she can handle this.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

MICHAEL JACKSON FANS KINGS OF NO SENSE OF HUMOR