Jackson Estate to Joe -- Off the Money Train!

1/22/2010 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Estate won't pay Joe JacksonMichael Jackson's estate does not want to pay Joe Jackson an allowance, because Michael Jackson did not want his dad to be a beneficiary under the will and Joe wants to use the money for lavish expenses -- not maintenance.

According to legal docs just filed, estate lawyers say Joe was never legally dependent on Michael Jackson during his life.

And, according to estate lawyers, the so-called "maintenance expenses" Joe wants include vacations, air travel, hotels, assistants and legal fees.

And Joe Jackson says the allowance will include money so he can "support his children or grandchildren."

Em

Joe Jackson may have kept his boys off the street and put them into showbiz, however, he profited on that venture years ago and squandered much of it. It seems that he did not teach them much past the business nor did he provide love and encouragement on a personal fatherly level. For those of us that have read practically every word written, please remember that Joseph wasn’t exactly a role model for his children. The Jackson 5 (or the Jacksons) provided Joseph with a lifestyle that was lavish and perverse and would not have been possible without his little money making machines.

Michael and Janet left Joseph's "rule", and they have paid handsomely for the skills of other people to guide their business and finances, and have fought to remain independent of the family. Both Michael and Janet work(ed) hard for their money and fame and honed their talents through exhaustive rehearsal and research.

Joe has enough children that are alive that he could ask for assistance from. It seems rather odd to ask for money from the estate that is providing for Katherine and Michael's children for the intent of entertaining those same children.

Yes, Joe Jackson is elderly and beyond "working" at this point, however, he places far more importance on himself than is warranted.

My love for, money spent on, and encouragement to my children is done from the heart. I don't expect them to support me til the end of my days just because I tended to their talents early in life. That's a parent's job – try to provide the education and tools to become independent, successful and happy in life.

In my opinion, Joe Jackson does not "deserve" any of the money from Michael's estate.

KLEIN IS A CREEP

This man has real nerve. He is the main reason that MJ had so many insecurities that lead to the druguse. Which led to finding someone to give him a drug that would induce sleep, because everytime he shut his eyes he saw his father standing over him telling him to be better, work harder, do more, dont be weak, be better, aim higher. Well, JOE should have thought about the future and WORKED HARDER himself and saved money for his old age instead of spending it on stupid things alike women, multiple women. He is also the reason that Mj would never be promiscuous. He learned to value people, in spite of his horrible father. Thank God for his mother. Although she should have stepped in sooner than she did when JOE was beating poor little Marlon and Michael. Just because he wanted Marlon to dance like Michael. They all have blood on their hands, but NO COURT in the land should give money to that man. Especially for the things he listed. We love you MICHAEL. You are the greatest entertainer to ever live.

satanicfeminist

Hey Joe get a job.

newtomj

sue from tampa and jonathan ca - am I missing something? I checked previous comments and can't find what you are referring to. Fill me in please. Thanks.

Truth Unblinded

Hey Joe get a job.

Posted at 2:19PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by satanicfeminist

Satanicfeminist, that name is kind of redundant.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Sorry, the original was on the other topic on the bank loan. To be brief there were some posts in Arabic that claimed that the poster saw someone who looked like Michael Jackson except in a mask and with short hair being led into the Burj Kalifa tower in Dubai 2 days before it opened. A second post says that the building has 3 consecutive floors that can only be reached by a service elevator. I thought it was interesting. They say they will post agin when they get more details so it sounds like someone who may work in the tower.

Dahillzig

my comments are being delete. Whats up TMZ?
I agree. Joe Jackson raised his kids like most black fathers back in the 60's. I come from a family of 10 and all of us are success stories. My father did not play when it came to raising us. He worked on airplanes at the Navel base as a mechanic all of his life. my mother didn't work and took care of all of us, however; my daddy did not play. None of my brothers EVER got into trouble in the streets and that could very well have happen during the late 60's and 70's. Give Joe some money, I am saying something like $10,000.00 to $15,000.00 monthly. He is a senior and he deserves it. All of the brothers contribute their success to thier father Kudos...J4. MJ was the youngest in the group and you could tell he was spolied as heck...LOL. I do believe what MJ said out of his mouth to Oprah, however, Joe IS his father and blood is thicker than mud. GIVE JOE some of MJ's money...because you better bet, MJ was giving him some of it when he was alive. Peace and blessing!!

Helen

MICHAEL IS A STAR NOT BECAUSE OF JOE

BUT DESPITE OF JOE!

Joe has other children he "managed", none of them has the talent of Michael
Michael's talent was from God, cultivated by his hard work & dedication is the reason Michael is the greatest entertainer of the world. Joe is a leech that should be put to sleep like the dog that he is. I absolutely HATE...no, no LOATHE Jaksons (of course, except MJ3). May God have mercy on them and protect them FROM JACKSONS!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

MICHAEL IS A STAR NOT BECAUSE OF JOE

BUT DESPITE OF JOE!

Joe has other children he "managed", none of them has the talent of Michael

Posted at 2:41PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Helen

If Joe doesn't bang Kate, no Michael.

newtomj

Thanks, Jonathan CA. I'm not a die-hard hoax theorist, but if news came out that MJ didn't die, let's just say I wouldn't be too surprised. There are just too many questions.

a total fan

Many say Joe deserves some of the money because the Jackson 5 would not be where they are today. Did Joe nuture their talent to see his sons succeed or did he push them into the entertainment business because he saw a way out for himself from the steel mills. No Joe was support and lived a very lavish life for the past forty years because he made Michael work. Joe should have put some of that money up for his later years like many people do. Michael had an unreachable unearthly talent, he would have made it on his own into becoming the Icon that he is, it was his fate.

???????????????????????

joe will be like the song says...."going back to indiana...idiana here comes joe...deadbeat old tattooed eyebrowed mthrfckr!

get a job! oh yeah youre too damn old...well it loks like ssi for this lose and its only 1200 a month, hows he going to pay his skanks!

Helen

@ birds and the bees

Exactly Joe did 1 good thing on Jun 25, 1958; THATS IT
HE IS A SPE$M DONOR!

JOE JACKSON "He (Michael) regurgitates to the bank / I really don't care" "Life goes on"

Helen

CORRECTION: I meant Aug 29, 1958

The people who defend this SATAN INCARNATE, get some counseling Chances are there is a little of Joe traits in you What he did was wrong! PERIOD!

Truth Unblinded

CORRECTION: I meant Aug 29, 1958

The people who defend this SATAN INCARNATE, get some counseling

Posted at 3:04PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Helen

here we go again. "if you don't think like i do then there must be something wrong with you". this is old already.