Jersey Whore --

Ronnie Gets With Other Woman

1/22/2010 7:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore's" Ronnie might have some serious 'splaining to do -- cause dude was super close to some chick in a bar this week who wasn't his girlfriend Sammi "Sweetheart."

0121_ronnie_launch-1
Anthony Pisciotto Jr., owner of OnCampusDrama.com, shot these pics of Ronnie oozing his Ron Ron Juice all over a couple of non-Sammi guidettes on Long Island.

TMZ spoke with a rep from the bar -- the Dublin Down Tavern -- who confirmed Ronnie was there on Tuesday hosting an event ... but his GF was nowhere to be found. No word on who the mystery woman is.

FYI -- Ronnie's Facebook profile still says that he's in a relationship. Check back tomorrow.

Never fall in love on the "Jersey Shore."

UPDATE: Apparently Ronnie and Sammi broke up during the taping of the "Jersey Shore" reunion show, which aired last night ... looks like it didn't take long to move on.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Why no mention of the John Edwards story??

Melinda

Sammie is pure trash.

ang

woo i was there...woulda rathered vinny or pauly d makin an appearance though

J Byrd

Don't fall in love at places like Vegas, AC, Jersey Shore etc. You're just asking for trouble. It's sad to see them split up but I'm sure they'll both meet someone else. Is Ronnie a playa? Sure he is but he's still young and has lots of playing to do still. And Sammi is such a hottie herself, she should have no trouble hooking up w/ her own guido. JERSEY SHORE ROCKS!!!

Ashley

There was a story on TMZ yesterday about a radio interview that Sammi and Ronnie did together on Wednesday and these pictures are apparently from Tuesday night. They may have broken up on the reunion show but, apparently they got back together but, I'm guessing it won't be for long.

jaime

I'm sorry but this Sammy girl is probably the most annoying person to ever hit the reality tv screen! Her voice is like nails to a chalk board! With her fake marisa tomei (in my cousin vinny) accent and her trying to soften her voice to sound more like a girl.... ughhhh she just irks me!
But with all that said... now that she is single maybe she can but a new outfit... has anyone noticed that she wore the same outfit every episode??? She just needs to grow up and get over herself!
PS I love the rest of the cast ha ha sorry I just needed to get that off my chest... I could say more but that would be catty :)

sheezz

sammie is a brat, ronnie good for you for getting away from that situation

Zach Swan

Sammi unscrewed Ronnie's d!ck and put it in her purse on the first day of the show, and in doing so, ruined what could have been a great experience for him. Now that he finally seems to have his appendage back in his possession, he might as well take it out and wave it around a little. Make up for lost time.

Playa

good for him...Sammie is a hypoccitical bitch

mmmissy

sammie is nothing but a overdramatic, self-centered dramatic BIOTCH!! I'm glad Ronnie grew a backbone and put her in her place. And they made me sick together! "I'm traumatized.." oh boo hoo, gettin upset over the most immature couple on MTV. GROW UP.

kaylee

ummm they are still together i was looking up if they are still going out after what happened yesterday and i saw that one of sweetharts friend said that tgey are still going out,.

will

JerseyWhore.com is for sale

linda

This is why there is a high rate of stds in america

linda

So it's okay for him to be whore becuase his realtionship is bad? You people are sexist

Kate

Good for him! I hope he did cheat on her. She's a psycho that has some serious self esteem issues. She can lay in bed and hang out with the situation, but he can't EVEN talk to another girl! And she's so dramatic....he made fun of your big toe bitch get over it! I could never date someone that made everything about themself....like ugly Sammi does!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments